𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 2

It's already bee a few days since Lan Y/n has gone missing, the Lan Sect conducted a search party.

But they found nothing, instead going to look further for her, they already presumed her dead.

When Lan Qiren told his two nephews the news, they couldn't help but break down in tears.

They reached out to rest of the Sects to help with the search around their own area, but still no trace of her.

Xichen and Wangji broke down, they didn't get any sleep, how could they not knowing where their sister has gone off to.

During Wei WuXian and Lan Zhan's Journey to find the other Yin Iron pieces, They also bumped into Nie Huaisang along the way.

They ended up needing to seal a soul sucking statue, during that the people in the village turned into puppets. But they were led away by a flute melody.

It turns to Wen Qing along with Jiang Cheng that came to look for Wei Ying. Jiang Cheng tried to get Wen Qing to stay but she refused and returned to her own home.

The people from the village were changed back to normal and the dire owl was now dead.

-somewhere else-

"Looks like their gonna be in trouble. Kainin, bring Hakuzoso in here please."

"Of course."

Minutes later a white wolf entered, but then hoped high and when it landed back down, it turned into a boy with a mask, wolf ears and only one tail with a large ring around it.

(Hakuzosu from Onmyoji and Onmyoji Arena, the rest of characters showing up are from Onmyoji including Kainin)

( the gif would't work cause Wattpad said it was not under 3MB)

"My lady, what do you need from me?" He asked, scratching the back of his head.

"You know the people looking for the Yin Iron pieces right?'

"Lan Wangji right? And Wei WuXian. Yeah i heard they're everywhere looking for them but they only have one piece of the iron."

"Correct, I need you to be with them until they get to Qinghe, where the Nie sect is. Can you do that?"

"Of course My Lady."

"Off you go then."

The boy then turned back into his wolf form and jumped up into the sky, trying to locate where the cultivators that he needed to find are.

-back to the other three-

After letting Wen Qing go, the three wandered into Yueyang. Trying to find more clues to where the Yin Iron is and to the residing gentry families that were there.