𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1

It was the day of the Lan Lecture, but Y/n was not attending it. She sleeps for half of the day at least.

Xichen and Wangji checked up on her before the other sects started to come, she was sound asleep.

Her door was closed and nobody ever went in other then her brothers and servants, and occasionally doctors.

During the lecture Lan Y/n woke up and walked out of her room on her own, nobody knew she woke up at all.

She wandered to the back mountains, she just wanted some peace. After a while, she heard two sets of footsteps. A female and a male.

She decided not to bother them. Y/n laid her back against a tree trunk, closing her eyes for a while.

—————————————————————
-time skip to after the lecture-

Lan Xichen was on his way to Lan Y/n's room, but on the way there he was stopped by one of her personal maids.

"Zewu-Jun!"

"What happened? Why are you in such a rush?"

"Lady Y/n's not in her room! We looked all over but she's not there!" The maid exclaimed.

"Oh, can you please inform Wangji as well?"

"Of course!" The maid then ran off.

"A-Jie where did you wander off to this time?"

Xichen started to wander, Wangji also came over and They started to look for Y/n. They went to the back mountains, Xichen and Wangji spilt up to look for her.

The older Twin Jade found her against a tree trunk her eyes were closed, and her breathing was even.

Xichen walked over and placed his hand on her shoulder which woke up the female, she opened her eyes which was light purple due to the illness that covered the top half of her face.

"Xichen? Is that you?" She asked softly.

"Yes it's me. You really need to stop wandering off like this A-Jie. Your worrying me and Wangji." Xichen explained.

"Sorry, I didn't want to worry you guys, I just wanted some fresh air." Lan Y/n stands up with her brothers help.

They begin to walk back to the buildings, Y/n's right hand was being held by her brother's guiding her carefully.

"Xichen, the other sects are here right?"

"Yes Sister, why?"

"Tell which ones are here."

"Yunmeng Jiang Sect, Lanling Jin Sect, Qinghe Nie Sect And QiShan Wen Sect arrived a bit later." Xichen explained.

"Mn, I wish I could see them but fate has decided for me to be blind."

"A-Jie, I believe one day we will cure you. Tomorrow you have another doctor coming in to see you."

"That's nice. But there is no cure for me unfortunately."

"Don't say that sister."

"Sigh, sorry about worrying you and Wangji."

"It's ok, just tell someone next time."

They got back to the main building, they just wandered the halls, passing disciples from other sects as they were confused to who Y/n was.

As they were walking, someone bumped into Y/n accidentally. The person didn't say anything, but a feminine voice spoke up.