𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

Gusu Lan is known for one of the highest cultivation sects. Their Disciples are trained very well, and very kind hearted.

Gusu heirs are mostly Boys, but this generation was gifted with an Daughter being the oldest.

She was named Lan Y/n. Blessed with Beauty with strength.

On the night she was born, the spirits of Envy were angered. They cursed her with an illness with no cure.

And she wouldn't be able to live over 30-35 years old, when her parents and uncle heard this they were worried.

The decided not to tell her, so she could live her childhood. But during her trainings, Y/n would randomly pass out.

They have had skilled doctors from all over the nation come and try to see what's wrong, but nothing worked.

Five years later, her brother came into the picture. Lan Huan, Courtesy Name: Lan Xichen.

Lan Y/n like the kind older sister that she is, looked after him. Knowing that she wouldn't Live for to long. How did she find out? She accidentally overheard her parents one night.

Xichen was still young, so he didn't understand. Three years later, the youngest brother Lan Zhan Courtesy Name: Lan Wangji completed their family.

Y/n will always hums a lullaby to them at night, even though the curse is starting to take a toll on her body. But she will still protect her brothers with everything she has.

Then one night, things went down hill. Their parents died on a night hunt, never came back. Lan Qiren told Y/n only since Xichen and Wangji were still young.

She decided she wanted to be the next sect leader, she doesn't want to put this on to Xichen's shoulders. Lan Qiren agreed.

Years went by, The three lan Siblings grew up under Lan Qiren's care. Lan Y/n's conditions got worse. It took away her eyesight, and can't get out of bed on her own.

Hundreds of doctors Came and went to see if they can find the cure, but no one had a chance.

But now, it might just change.