𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 5

[Not Edited]

C/n = Courtesy Name
L/n = Last Name/Surname

Days later, Wei WuXian and Lan Zhan we're rescued out of the cave finally.

Wei Ying was resting by a tree, hugging a metal sword to his chest. His hands and the blade tip were stained with dry blood. He started to stir awake.

Jin Zixuan was next to him, keeping the fire going. He walked to Wei Ying as he woke up.

"Wei WuXian. If your awake, just get up then. You are so heavy. Even the rocks is lighter than you." Jin Zixuan Said.

"It's You..."

"Do not get me wrong. I'm not here for you." Jin Zixuan Said again, not looking at Wei Ying.

"In this way, I should thank you a lot then."

Jiang Cheng then came over with some Jiang Clan Disciples.

"Wei WuXian!"

"Jiang Cheng.."

"Your finally awake! If it wasn't the spirits from Kainin's Sect! Your injuries might have gotten worse!"

"Jiang Cheng. Here you are at last! It's been many days since you escaped. How about Lan Zhan?"

"He has left." Jiang Cheng answered his sworn brother.

"He still has injuries!"

"Who doesn't have injuries? Now the Lan Clan Of Gusu is in a mess. He went back first by himself."

"Then he..."

"Why don't you thank us first! Do you know that in order to save you, Young Master Jin, Kainin And I hurried on with our journey even without our eyes closed for seven days!" Jiang Cheng Exclaimed, taking a breath before continuing.

"Your both lucky that Kainin's Sect has Spirits so they can seal and break things easily. Without their help, it might have taken even longer." Jiang Cheng finished.

Just then, Lady C/n came over with her Clan's people. (Yes it is Y/n, you have white hair and horns so no one recognizes you)

Jin Zixuan And Jiang Cheng And Their Disciples all bowed. "Lady C/n."

"Mm. Wei-Gongzi, how are you feeling? We did the best we could to heal you while you were out." L/n C/n explained.

"Oh. Thank you guys for that!"

"No worries, can we check your injuries right now?"

"Yes sure."

Pause:

Kusa :

Hana:

Hana: