𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3

"Wangji" Nie Mingjue started.

"Xichen told me in the letter, that he find recordings about Yin Iron in forbidden books. Now, you better take it back to Gusu, to check if you can get rid of this problem." Mingjue finished.

"Understood." Lan Zhan bowed.

At night time, a feast was held in honor of capturing Xue Yang. But Kainin did not attend, instead he went to talk to him.

"Kainin-Jie~, when you gonna bust me out of here~?" Xue Yang asked in a whiny tone.

"Xue Yang, I have to wait for the right time." Kainin replied.

"Like when?"

"Maybe when the Wens come here, the more the chaos the better. No one can catch us that way."

During the night, Lan Zhan decided to head back to Gusu.

-somewhere else-

"The Wens...! First Gusu now Qinghe! Hakuzosu! Get Maestro in here, now!"

"Of course my lady!"

Hakuzosu run to get the man she requested for, she was in a terrible mood today and it did not seem nice to make her wait and provoke her more.

"You called for me my lady?" A voice asked.

She looked up and saw a man with a Guqin on he's back.

(His real Name is Yokinshi)

"Maestro, your the only that knows how to the Guqin. I need you to go help Cloud Recesses."

"Of course. Right away."

He then walked out the room and jumped into the sky, going to Gusu Lan.

————————————————
-the next morning-

-At Qinghe.-

The Wen Clan came to the Unclean Realm.

Of course it was about the Yin Iron.

Kainin was standing beside Meng Yao while the Wens spoke about the situation, she looked at them with disgust.

They wanted the Yin Iron and Xue Yang, But Kainin wasn't going to let that happen. She gripped her large blade that was behind her back, ready Unsheathe if anything happened.

She's wearing her cloak again, since she didn't everyone knowing what she was.

As Wen Chao walked towards them, Nie Mingjue unsheathes his blade and threw at his feet stopping him.

"Looks like you Nie Sect Of Qinghe is going to stand with the Evil Lan Clan Of Gusu! How exaggerating." Wen Chao exclaimed.

Nie Mingjue than begin to fight the Core Crusher: Wen Zhuliu. While Meng Yao went to check on Xue Yang.