13 [Rescue]

My body became numb from the pain I was feeling, I still don't know what time or what day it was since I was in a bright room with this crazy basterd who would laugh at my pain; I had bruises all over my body from head to toe, small cuts on my legs and arms. my wrists were in pain from being held by the chains that hung over a metal beam; it felt my skin had rusted off from the chains for being there. My shirt was ripped to pieces in the back for there were open whip lash marks on my back that stung from the sweat that covered my body.

My legs wanted to give out but they couldn't since they were the only thing keeping me from breaking my arms and ripping my skin off my wrists; so they shook violently. I think the only reason why Doflomingo alive was because it was a way to torture Law in some way, not knowing if I was hurt, dead or worse being assaulted by him. Thank god he hasn't done that......

My breathing was heavy as I kept my eyes to the ground seeing my own dry blood on the ground and new blood as well since he just gave me a new cut on my thigh a nice size as well. I just prayed that I would be found soon or just die right here so that Law wouldn't see me like this. But I was just trying to focus on staying up and breathing still, I could hear something but my hearing wasn't the best with all the pain I was feeling right now that I still had some ringing in my ears. I just hope someone was coming to save me soon.

Law's POV

We all drove in different cars heading to the club, [Y/N]'s friends and her boss were tagging along since we needed all the help we could get; my heart couldn't help but thump hard as I could think of many things that basterd could have done to her, my blood boiled as I held tightly on my sword.

That's when the sounds of the cars stopping came to my ears; once they stopped I was the first one to get out, ignoring the calls about me to wait I wasn't going to wait any longer. [Y/N] needs me to get her out of this hell that I dragged her into and I wasn't going to leave until I had her back in my arms again.

I busted open the door to the club, the lights were one and some music played in the background not loud like any other night since this place has been closed since the night he killed Cora and we ran away. I growled and narrowed my eyes as I saw that smug basterd sitting in a chair drinking wine.

"WHERE IS SHE!!!?" I shouted as I walked into the club more.

"Nice of you to visit, Law" he chuckled avoiding my question.

I growled taking out my sword and swinging it towards him with him blocking it with his pistol. I tried pushing harder to get to his neck but he only chuckled at my struggling as I tried to fight him.

"Taffy!" the voice of Luffy came into the air, he and the others walked into the club seeing us getting into the fight already.

"Well, well what an honor Shanks didn't know you would be showing up; I would have cleaned up the place" Donflomingo smirked as his eyes landed on Shanks who was standing calmly in front of the others.

"I'm here on business, you have an employ of mine who is like a daughter to me. Tell us where she is and come with the police calmly and you won't be hurt" Shanks said to him in a calm and low voice that held danger behind it, everyone could feel it.

I might have met him a few minutes ago but I could tell he did treat [Y/N] like a daughter and that you never mess around with anyone that is part of his crew or family.

"I honestly don't know who you're talking about" he tried playing off as he pushed me off of him making me stumble back.

I tried going after him again but Eustass held me back from doing anything else which pissed me off even more as I glared at him but he paid no mind to me glaring at him.