D-Day

🙌🙌🙌

●●●●●●○○○○○○●●●●●●○○○○○○

Wedding is sacred, its where two people are united in a marriage

Wedding is sacred, its where two people are united in a marriage. Marriage is not a game, that when you're sick of it or you don't feel like in it anymore you just end it? No.

In marriage it is a life-long commitment, its also going to teach you on how to be selfless for the sake of your wife/husband and children.

For husband's, you shall love your wife. And for wife's you shall submit and love your husband.

Myungjun asked me to be his girlfriend when I was 21 years old, he and I have been together for almost 4 years in a relationship, he proposed on our 5th anniversary.

Then we decided to get married, for almost a year.

After months

Were married now, and we decided to have a different kind of honeymoon we both like travelling. So we told our parents that we would like to have RV a House Bus.

"All your things are here alright? Make sure when you comeback your 3 or or 4?" My mom said while wiggling her eyeborows

"All your things are here alright? Make sure when you comeback your 3 or or 4?" My mom said while wiggling her eyeborows.. seriously?

"Mom, stop it. We've talked about this!"

I shout-whispered its so embarassing. I haven't really thought about kids, I'm just not ready yet I guess, Myungjun wants to have a kid but he says if I'm not ready yet he's going to wait and he understands me.

I said that I'm not ready yet before he propose to me, but after year of being engaged to him I thought of it and I'm ready to have a family with him but I haven't talk about this to him.

I get all clammy and nervous

He's my 3rd boyfriend and just like the other 2, I don't want any closure other than holding hands and kissing and he says I'm his 5th girlfriend, many exes? Not gonna lie, my boyfriend-- no my husband is a handsome, sweet, cute, funny and hot man.