Betrayed

😊😊😊

       ●●●●●●○○○○○○●●●●●●○○○○○○

Sanha's POV

~Flashback~

~Graduating in Highschool~

Graduating is near, but I'm here going up to Hanguk University's rooftop. I opened the door quietly, because I don't want someone to know I'm sneaking up to the rooftop.

When I'm finally in the rooftop, I never thought someone's here and its a girl I'm really shy to talk to girls but I really want to get some fresh air.

"Okay, I'll just go to the other side and I'll listen to my music with my headphones on."

I whispered

I continued to look at her and she's sitting on a sofa, she looks so peaceful I think she's sleeping with her headphones on.

I then look at the city, my mom's downstairs arranging my papers here in my new school.

Its good to have my mom to come with me, because she's sometimes out wuth her friends or having lunches or dinner with dad.

"Hey, who are you?"

I heard a voice, I was able to hear it because my music is not that loud.

I looked behind and saw 3 boys, looks like a collage boys who's always looking for trouble. They're polo are unbottoned, and they're wearing black shirts insides.

I guessed the one who asked, is the black haired boy with his hair pushed back.

Black shirts, unbottoned polos, and colored hairs. Is that even allowed?

"Uhhh, hello I'm enrolling here 1st year collage." I greeted them then bowed

"Oohh! Freshman!"

The dirty blond haired boy said.

"You mean fresh meat?"

Silver haired boy joked. Then they both laugh, and hitting each others shoulders.

The black haired boy only stared, not amused by the two who's joking around.

Then the paired stopped, and looked at me.

"Were not even ahead of him, why did I laugh with you! The names Psalm by the way."

The dirty blond haired boy said.

"You always support me at anything! Hi! I'm Chase, and this Lucas.

The silver haired guy introduced and the black haired guy just nod and looked away.