Trouble

👋👋👋

      ●●●●●●○○○○○○●●●●●●○○○○○○

Nari's POV

I open my eyes confusingly why he stops kissing, I saw him, his eyes wide open and mouth dripping some blood that drips down my neck. Mj's blood coming out of his mouth, I shriek then started crying.

"Myungjun! W-What's wrong?! What's this?!" I asked hands reaching to his face, I started crying.

Then I saw a figure behind Mj, I saw how that figure stabs him 2 times then I screech seeing him stab my husband.

"Why are you doing this?!" I screamed in horror.

He didn't answer, he kicked Mj causing him to drop to my side he pull me up but Mj held the hem of my hoodie tightly and he said..

"Don't t-take her a-away from m-me." I murmured.

Myungjun barely speaks because of the blood coming out of his mouth, then this Pyscho was about to stab him, but the I stop him.

"No! Please stop it! Please! Don't hurt him anymore! What do you want?! If its me, then take me! You want me back right?! Take me, but please don't hurt him. Leave him alone!" I was a mess crying then holding on unto Myungjun's hand tightly and the other hand raised up to stop the man in front of us.

I faced Myunjun

"Your dad is on his way okay, hold on tight. You know that I love you very much, I'm going with him so that he won't hurt you anymore. I love you so much Kim Myung Jun--- No!"

I shouted because then he successfully pulled me off of Myungjun, he toss me over his men then holds me tightly on my arms, Myungjun tries to get up but he kicks Myungjun in his stomach repeatedly.

"No! Rafael you psycho!"

I scream, I kick the two men hard where the sun doesn't shine and manage to break myself off of them then push Rafael off from him.

"I told you stop it! Leave him alone!"

I shouted, I'm standing infront of them backfacing Myungjun who's now spitting so much blood. Its a mess, I'm crying because of our situation, and he's loosing so much blood right now.

"Fine! Let's just go! Take her! You! Start the car! I'm going out now." Rafael ordered his men.

I moved fast to towards Myungjun then kissed his forehead.

"Wait for them, be safe I love you Mj." I whispered still a crying mess.

Then one men, drags me out of our RV then toss me inside their car. I look at our RV, until I can't see it, it disappears slowly out of my sight. Then Rafael told one of his men to put me into sleep, then pitch black.

Myungjun's POV

I hate myself, I'm here dying waiting for my father. I can't do anything, when they took my wife. I feel so helpless, can't even protect my wife from his ex-boyfriend. I need to go after them, I don't know what her ex might do to her and I can't even imagine if she's scared right now.

No, she's a fighter... just hold on I'm going to get you back.

"Urgh!! Stupid body! Can't even move my--- urgh! It hurts so much! Just wait for me Nari, I'm so sorry. I'm such a worth---"

I stopped talking, I can't even talk I feel numb but when I move I can feel pain. I heard someone from outside, rushing to open the door. I closed my eyes, its even hard to breath, I open my eyes but its all blurry now, even the voices, then darkness took over me.

Moonbin's POV

We just located Mj and their RV, but we can't find her. So now were still here at the scene, apparently Nari's nowhere to be found. We called for some men, to investigate the scene and finding some clues who took her and the cause of Mj hyung's unfortunate situation.

I knew something would happen, that's why me and Yoongi hyung didn't get to attend their wedding because we tried to figure it out. I've got a feeling on who's behind all this...

There seems to have no clues at all, on who took Nari and did this to Mj hyung. Mr. Min is pacing back and forth, my father is trying to calm him down. Mj hyung's parents, is with him on the hospital waiting for their son to wake up. I'm here with my father who is a police, and her father still in distress.

*ring ring--*

Bin: Hello, Mr. Kim?

Mr. Kim: Hey, Bin. Did you find her already? If Myungjun wakes up, he's going to find her.

Bin: Uhhh, about that we still can't find her. Is her mom doing okay?

Mr. Kim: She's been crying when I saw her here in the hospital. Crying about what happened to Myungjun, and about the fact that her daughter is still missing. But she's asleep now, with my wife they are cuddled up together.

Bin: Did she get angry about what happen?

Mr. Kim: Yeah, and we understand but things happened, she just got frustrated she apologized but she didn't need to. I understand her, as a parent, and my wife understands her as a mother.

Bin: That's good, how's hyung doing?

Mr. Kim: My wife is so devastated about the doctor told us, he got 4 stabs, and 2 broken ribs. The doctor said, maybe he's been kicked real hard.

Bin: Mj hyung is going to be sad if he wakes up, he is alone there, hurt and miserable because he doesn't even know where is his wife and if she is safe.

Mr. Kim: Were just going to wait till he wakes up, he's really gotten hit real bad. I can't even think straight on how to explain to him that Nari is still missing.

Bin: Just take a rest for now Mr. Kim, we're going to find her.

Mr. Kim: Yeah, keep me an update. Be careful there.

Bin: Yes, tell us if hyung wakes up.

Mr. Kim: Yeah, will do.

Call ended

Nari, where are you? Is he behind all of this?

✍✍