Scared

🏚🏚🏚

       ●●●●●●○○○○○○●●●●●●○○○○○○

Moonbin's POV

We're about to find you Nari, we'll get you away from him.

"Son, you should go to your mom she's in the hospital with Nari's and Myungjun's mother." I looked at my dad

"No dad, I want to come with you she's my bestfriend she needs me."

"I know, but it'll be dangerous for you----"

"Dad! That's why I took this job like yours, I want to be like you so please just let me be. Also, didn't I already proved to you that I can do this job?"

My dad didn't like the fact that I'm in this job, he's always saying that its dangerous. I know that, but this job is right for me and I love it.

I know being a police like him is not a job that he wanted me to become, but I want this. Ever since I saw him save a lady who's been hostage when I was a kid, that's when I finally decided to be like him because he's so cool at his job and I look up to him so much.

"Bin!" I was cutted off at my thoughts

We look at where the voice came from, and we saw Eunji.

"Eunji, there you are." I said then composed myself

"Is.. everything alright?" She asked in hesitation

"Its because---"

"Nothing everythings fine, you said we can track Nari." I changed the subject

"Uhh... yeah Yoongi oppa send the address its an old big house. But Bin, its... its not just an old house, its the house where Ji-Hye died..."

She said with an uneasy expression..

"Bin, your dad and I will go there you don't have to come if you can't---"

"I'll come with you, let's go."

Eunji's POV

"I'll come with you, let's go."

He cutted me off then he walks towards my car, I know he's bothered about it.

"Uhh, yeah. This way sir." I gestured him to walk first

"I'll follow you, I'll tell the others we'll go and ask them for back up." He patted my shoulders, he looked towards Bin then walked away

"Yes sir."

I bowed then headed to my car, seeing Bin head low and even if I can't see his face fully I know he have that famous emotionless face you could've ever seen. I don't know what he feels right now, but there's one thing I know, what it feels having to lose someone you love.

I entered the driver's seat