Confusion

🤔🤔🤔

●●●●●●○○○○○○●●●●●●○○○○○○

Minhyuk's POV

After the gun shots were heard, we didn't leave not until the guy we just took down earlier to surrender.

He's pretty skilled, but not as skilled as me.

Not bad

Now that we took him down, the police came and took his unconcious body.

"Put him in a cuff, just in case.."

They nodded then left

"If you're not late Jinwoo hyung, we could've take him down earlier." I said then secretly rolled my eyes.

"You just rolled your eyes on me! Also come on, we already took him down now and I told you I can't find parking spot---"

"Hyung! That's not important! Now we need to find them, I think someone got shot we need to find out." I said nervously, hands trembling afraid to know what happened.

"Yeah, come on." Jinwoo hyung agreed, we run off to to where the gun shot came from.

Right when we thought its over, we heard another gun shots and screams.

We run faster and saw Moonbin hyung on the ground trembling, holding... Eunji noona. Mr. Moon holding his injured shoulders, Rafael running away with an injured feet, and Dongmin struggling to take the gun away from the big guy. And another man lying on the ground, pool of blood under him.

(A/N: If you're wondering why Minhyuk calls Raphael "Rafael" its because he and Jinwoo still didn't know its the twin brother. Okay Ciao!)

I run towards Dongmin hyung then the gun shot fired I kicked the guy away from him, the guy was about to stand but Dongmin hyung shot him 2 times. I immediately took the gun from Dongmin hyung then aim at Rafael's feet who's not far away then take the shot he stumbled down.

"Minhyuk! Dongmin! Secure Rafael!" Jinwoo hyung shouted.

I run before he could stand, I doubt if he can even stand I shot his good leg so that he can't even think of running away.

He groaned in pain

"Don't even think about running away, you're going to rot in jail." Dongmin hyung said then glared at him, pinning him down, as he put Rafael's hands behind his back.

Then medics and police came back, shocked but they immeadiately come and aid the injured Rafael and the others.

"Where were you?! You just leave them here with this guy?! Secure his hands with cuffs!" Dongmin hyung shouted at them because his father is the Commisioner General in their station and he's also their Superintendent in their station.