Rage

😾😾😾

        ●●●●●●○○○○○○●●●●●●○○○○○○

Yoongi's POV

We arrived at the hospital with my heart pounding... I headed towards the receptionist, then found a female nurse.

"Is there a girl here that have been rushed in the ER? Her name is Nari, Min Nari." I asked the nurse, she looks at me.

"Uhh, what's your relationship to the patient---"

"Brother, I'm her brother, Min Yoongi."

"Ohh, okay sir she's still inside the ER. The family is there, still waiting." She said then pointed where the ER is, as I looked where the ER is. I saw them, Myungjun has been pulled off from the guy that's on his knees-- wait is that... Sanha?

Why--

"So you're saying, you've been telling Raphael our every move? And find their wedding an opportunity, to get Nari from Myungjun hyung?" Jinwoo asked Sanha

Sanha nodded

I reached them and asked

"What?" Then I saw them all looked at me all shocked

"Yoongi hyung..." Myungjun said

I looked at Sanha in rage, I treated him like my own younger brother, because we get along well.

"You did what?!" I started running towards him fast, held his shirt tightly. I was about to punch him but Myungjun stopped me and Hoseok held my arms.

"Hyung, no..." Hoseok whispered

"Hyung don't! Please, Nari won't like it." I looked at him, hoping for me to stopped what I'm about to do.

I looked at Sanha, crying and saying his sorry. I let go of him..

"Then what's what's the reason why you did such thing."

"It was because of Bin hyung and Mj hyung, but I know its not a reason for me to do this to you guys. I told the guys, that I like Ji-hye noona, but I also knew that she likes Bin hyung and he likes her. I starts to accept it, that time when Bin hyung asked me to call Ji-hye noona and ask her to be his girlfriend. But Raphael, he's there h-he manipulated my mind into thinking that--- that I'm mad at you guys because you betrayed me. That I should be hugging her right that time, not Bin she should be in my arms and giving that sweet kiss to me. And he also told me that, he knew Mj hyung didn't like me for his little sister that I'm not enough for her and Bin hyung is so I get to be mad at Mj hyung too. He said those things to me, and I let it all in my head. And I just realized, that I messed up so bad. I know you guys didn't betrayed me, but I did. A-and I'm s-so sorry for that, I don't deserve to be your friends or family anymore. I-I just wish that Nari noona would wake up now, I'll pray for it. She told she's going to be here with me when I tell you the truth, but she's not and its all because of me. I-I'm so sorry and thank you. Goodbye."

He raised himself from the ground, he bowed 90 degrees, slowly walk backwards then run off.

No one said a word after that, but Minhyuk calls his name.

"Sanha!" We saw Minhyuk ran after him

He's just a kid, manipulated by the man that did all of this to Nari and Myungjun. Yeah, what he did was wrong, but I understand where his coming from. I am the first one who knew about his first love to Ji-hye, and the time when he knew that Ji-hye and Bin liked each other, that hurt him more, I guess I didn't put more attention to him as his hyung. He needs someone that time, to make him feel good to think positive not to make him feel bad and think negatively like what Raphael did to him.