Track

🖲🖲🖲

●●●●●●○○○○○○●●●●●●○○○○○○

Third Person's POV

After 3 days, of being unconcious, those were also the days where Nara is still missing.

Myungjun went unconcious because of the shock that he went through, but he woke up, and made everyone relieved and happy but sad at the same time because Nari is still missing.

Everytime they got a lead, there's no sign of her everywhere.

Myungjun's POV

I opened my eyes, I thought for a second if I died but I smelled alcohol and hospital smell. I'm in the middle of the room, on the left side is where the window is located then a table with 3 chairs and bags above the table with a flower vase in the middle. I looked at my right side, everyones here, then I saw my mom cuddled up with Nari's mom... Nari where is she?!

"Where's Nari?! Did you find her?!" I gathered up my energy to shout

They all woke up and towards me..

"Hyung, how you feeling?" Jinwoo asked face full of worries.

"I'm asking you where's Nari?!"

"Hyung calm down, Bin's with his father they're finding Nari okay? You need to rest." Dongmin said and try to calm me down but it didn't work.

"No! She's with that jerk!"

"Who took her Myungjun?!" Nari's mom asked I saw her eyes puffy from crying.

...I was about to tell her but someone beat me to it.

"It's Rafael isn't it?"

We all looked at the door, and we saw Eunji... Moonbin's girlfriend and Nari's closest friend too.

"How'd you know?" I asked her with confusion.

"I just came from where you and your RV were found, I saw this bracelet it belongs to him. So we searched every possibility where he could be hiding Nari, but we failed. " She said while looking down and holding the bracelet that inside a ziplock.

"I'm going to find her--- ahh!!" I stopped because I felt pain on my back and on my stomach I think a broke a rib.

"Hyung we told you, you need to rest you got beat up prettttty bad you wouldn't want to make your body worse right?" Sanha said

"Sanha---" Jinwoo was about to say something, but I cutted him off. Ignored the fact that I just saw Sanha smiled a little.

"Where's Yoongi hyung?" I just changed the subject.

"Yoongi hyung's at home, he's been up all night he's stressed on how he can find Nari." Minhyuk said

"I need to talk to Yoongi hyung, someone at least let me talk to him please!" I shouted frustratingly

"Calm down son!"

Mom cried then hold my hand

"Nari's out there mom, she's probably scared!" I then felt tears flowing down my face

"I know, calm down sweetie we'll let you talk to Yoongi." She said calmly

"Here hyung, he's on the line.." Jinwoo handed me his phone