Memories

💭💭💭

       ●●●●●●○○○○○○●●●●●●○○○○○○

Nari's POV

I opened my eyes, trying to process where am I and what happened. Only to see myself, right hand being tied up in the  beside an old bed in a corner of a room, a dim light for me to see, the place is clean, the only thing that looks new is the only door for me to exit.

A big glass, that you can see where you got to ask by some investigators and there are police at the other side of the glass.

They're making sure to see my every move, I need to get out of here but how?!

*knock knock*

Why did he have to knock?

He entered the room with a smile, there I saw...

Han Rafael

My ex, my obsessed ex boyfriend. Do I really need to explain why I broke up with him?

Before Myungjun and I met, I broke up with Rafael 2 years ago when I'm 18 years old we had a relationship for about 2 years only. Then Myungjun and I met 5 months after that.

"How's your sleep baby?" He asked

Disgusting.

"You're insane, why did you do that to Myungjun!" I raise up from bed trying to reach him but I know I can't

"Baby, don't call me that do you want me to get pissed? Also, how am I going to get you then? And get back at him for stealing you from me?"

He said then smiled innocently, if I could just rip that mouth of his.

"You're still the same, lunatic Rafael, you didn't change at all. You hurted me before, now you hurted my husband and he didn't stole me from you! I was never yours!" I said then glared at him, my tears refusing to let go to not show him that I'm weak.

He chuckled.

"Feisty are you? Earlier, you be like 'Rafael no! Please!' Now that you don't have someone to protect, you actin' brave are you?"

"Don't go near them." I warned him

"Or what? Well, I don't think I have anything to do with them, now that I've got you. You just gonna obey what I'll say. For now, be familiar inside your new room."

He said then walked over to me, tried to hold my face but I moved my head to the side. He angrily held my face to look at him.

"You want me to get angry huh?"

He glared at me then throw my face away, my body meet the bed once again then he leave the room.

Why does he look different?

That didn't matter, I just cried that's all I can do, maybe that's the last time I'll see him.

Tears flowing down my cheeks, I suddenly remember our memories together, and everyone.

I then started to think when Myungjun and I met..

                          ☆▪︎▪︎▪︎☆