02/23/2015

Well, today is my first day at Lowes. I went straight to McDonald's and got a chicken biscuit and tea for breakfast. I'm heading over to Lowes at 9:30. It's only 44 degrees outside. The next week is going to be worse. I hope I'm working a lot, however, I am in the lawn and garden department, so I might be outside, which would totally suck. But I'll be so happy when I get my first paycheck. I'll be ecstatic when I get my 2nd or 3rd so I can go ahead and pay for a place to live... :-)

First day of work was long. We didn't get out until 2:50. Now I'm waiting at the program I'm in to hear back from a woman so I can go do some housing applications later on this week.

Got the check, so I'll get a bank account and start housing applications on Thursday if I don't have to work. Dinner tonight was chicken and dumplings, corn, green beans, potatoes and Cole slaw with cookies for desert and tea to drink. Ready to end it so we can clean up so I can take a shower, and go to bed so I'll be rested for work tomorrow.

10:30 and I'm not in bed yet because someone took my bed and I'm still waiting on the staff to do something about it. Guess I'll be awake all night. Man, I'm going to get food before I get here tomorrow night, come straight in, take a shower and go to sleep. I know il be exausted.

This shit is for the fucking birds. I have a job now and it seems like no one fucking cares that I'm trying to better themselves. I get shit on.