01/09/2015

It's always boring when it's cold. Yesterday we sat at the coffee shop and library all day except for when we had to go to lunch and the shelter at 5:30. We went to Bible study last night, came back and took a shower, and I went to bed at 9:30. I had a dream about my cousin Amber. I also just remembered that there was a grease fire that I put out with a fire extinguisher.

This morning we get up and when it got close to the time we needed to leave, I asked Kev did he want to walk or get a ride. He had an attitude with me and told me to do what I wanted because this I do whatever he does stuff ain't cutting it. I told him that I was just trying to make it easier on him. I decided to walk, and about 10 minutes later he finally shows up. He had walked with someone else. He always talks about dropping off the radar. How is he going to feel when someone does that to him? I feel like we are going nowhere fast, like we aren't even reading the same book. I don't know how much longer I can take this.

Before lunch, Kev and I had a talk. I'm pretty sure it will help both of us out. After lunch he rolled some cigarettes and headed to his friend's house. We have plans on Sunday. I miss not having someone to talk to whenever possible. I kinda had forgotten what that was like. He said he needed time for himself because he is so used to just going off and doing what he wants to do and he never did that in December. I don't know what that feels like so I can't honestly say I understand. I do hope I can have some green by the time he gets back though...