12/10/2014

It's 3:40 AM and we are both awake. I couldn't sleep, so I sat up, and apparently I took most of the blanket so Kev woke up cold. Now he is sitting on my left side squishing me.

Last night after we got to our spot, Kev asked to borrow my headphones. I let him. Something told me that he was watching porn. He gave me my headphones back, and I asked him. He said yes, then proceeded to show me about 4 videos that he downloaded. He was playing with himself while we watched them.

As we got to the end of the videos, I had him turn his head so I could lick his ear. He was really squirming, and he even moaned a couple of times. We made out a little bit too. Then I started playing with his dick, and sucking it until I got it wet. Then I started jacking him off. He came in less than 5 minutes. He said that I was the best and that it was great. I said something about how quick he came and he replied that he was glad it was dark so I couldn't see him blush. I told him that I love to see him blush, and he smiled then I said I love that beautiful smile too. He smiled even bigger and even though I couldn't see it, I know that made him blush.

7:06 AM Kev and I were the first ones at the coffee shop. At 6 I started unbuttoning and unzipping his pants. He rolled on his side and it took me 30 mins to get him back on his back. He even woke up once and asked me if it was time to get up. I said, kinda but I was trying not to wake you up. I gave it 5 minutes and let him fall back asleep.

He finally let me roll him over. When he did, I went to town, lol. I started by getting him hard, then I started licking and sucking him, then after he was wet enough I started jacking him off. It only took about 5 minutes again before he told me that he was about to come. I asked if that was the best wake up call he's ever had. He said yes and no. I asked him what he meant, and he said that he wasn't going to tell me. I rolled a cigarette and he gave me a kiss. Then I asked him was it the best wake up call that he's ever had sexually. He said yes. I said ok, and was going to leave it at that. Then he told me that the best wake up call that he ever got was his dad telling him that he was going to the beach.

We then walked up to the coffee shop and the hot girl there gave us both a piece of coffee cake. I worry about Kev sometimes because he coughs a lot. He starts coughing and I'm worried that he'll throw up. He says he's ok, but I'm not sure. Plus there is the abscess on the side of his neck.

I almost forgot that last night Kev asked me what was wrong. I asked him how many people had he told about what he told me after I said that he's scared of what I'll find inside. He said just a few. I asked was it because he trusted me. He said yes. He also said that it scares him.

I told him that I used to cut, how I feel like I'm living in a jail cell and I asked him why he wanted 3 days. He said that he had some things to think about. I want to say that I remember him saying that he was getting used to me being transgender.

It's 9 AM. I went ahead and came to the library so I could charge my phone. Kev stayed at the coffee shop. I hope he goes with me to the church for lunch today. We are supposed to go to the storage unit today...
Kev got here about 9:30. Does he even know how he makes me feel even when he's not doing anything?

We just ate lunch. I hated it and Kev liked it. It was chicken broth. Yuck! Even though it's cold. I have enjoyed being outside with Kev more than I have enjoyed being at the shelter. We are walking to the storage unit to get another blanket.

Kev got a message from a friend so we got dropped of at McDs and he went to go meet them and I went to the storage unit. He was there about 1-2 hours later. He helped me with some stuff then we walked to Walmart then back downtown. We sat in the library for 2 hours and now that they are closed we are sitting outside.

Tonight is going to be interesting.