12/31/2014

New Year's Eve

It's 5:20 and I woke up because I had to pee. I really hope I can go back to sleep. It's so cold that the zipper on the tent is frozen. We might have to let it thaw out before we can get out in the morning. So far I have $20. Kev and I are going to get some alcohol to share. I hope I have enough left to get high. He doesn't want to go to a public party, but I do. I'd settle for somewhere with internet... I wanna watch the ball drop.

Oh, I just remembered something. Kev woke me up sometime in the night by pushing me over. He said that I was pushing him into the side of the tent and had my leg on him. He got crabby so I got crabby right back. About 5 minutes later, he apologized. I asked him what would he be doing for cigarettes without me. He said he'd be walking to Walmart to look in the butt buckets. I asked how many times a day would he be eating, he said once. I asked where would he be sleeping, he said he wouldn't. I asked if he would be cold, he said yes. After asking him those questions, I said, so why are you so mean to me when I've done so much for you. That's when he apologized. I said you can't blame someone for what they do in their sleep. I also explained to him that for the past 4 years that I was with Jase I had gotten used to sleeping with my leg on him, so now it's a habit. Kev's just skin and bones at 140, so it hurts him, where as Jase was not at 230. I still can't believe that after 4 years together he just walked away...

Kev and I are sitting at the library waiting on a van to take us to lunch. Somehow we got to talking about when we started smoking. Wanna know something weird? I am 5 years older than him, I have been smoking cigarettes for 5 years longer than him, and I've been smoking weed for 5 years longer than him. Wow! He made me have a new saying, baby lungs, lol. Now every time he starts coughing when he's smoking, I call him that.

It's now 5:45. Kev and I have been sitting in McDonalds since 3 because the woman never showed at 2. I messaged her and she said she would be here at 6. I didn't want to be stuck here all day. Now it's dark outside and we are still not sure where we are going to party at.

9:50 PM. The woman showed, and Kev got his alcohol. We walked over to our friend's house to get high. Now we are at the library trying to stay with a friend...