01/01/2015

12:15 AM
We are at Kev's friend's house. They have rabbit ears, so we got to watch the ball drop. Kev's other friend talked him into kissing from 11:59 until 12:01. The first friend took the picture that I'm going to post on Facebook.

1:15 AM
I tried to talk to Kev and ask him for a kiss and he walked out not listening to me. He rubs my back to get me in a good mood to ask for the weed. Walks off, and I called him 3 times and pulled it out of my pocket and he didn't answer me. Then, he gets a cigarette and offers the rest to his friend and not me...

Around 11:30 we left Kev's friend's house to walk to the soup kitchen. It was closed, so we ended up walking to the park to charge our phones. Now it is 4:40 and we are at the library on wifi. I'll be so glad when we can go to the tent and go to sleep. I have a pounding headache and I'm nauseous.

At around 6:30 we left the library and headed for the tent. It is now 7:50. I'm bored and Kev is playing on his phone. I'll be glad when it dies so we can have some fun, lol.

10:40. We just got done having sex. I started by playing with his stomach, then his balls. I tried jacking him off but he couldn't come before my hand started hurting, so we did doggie. He came, then got soft and I asked if he would help me and he said he's too tired. 😥 I guess I ain't worth the trouble... I'm hurt.