12/11/2014

5:30 AM
I woke up to smoke but my lighter was dead so I had to dig in Kev's pockets for another one. Then it took me another couple of minutes to find my phone so I could see what time it was. Kev said yes last night. I was so happy. For the past 3 days I had been dreading it because I thought he was going to say no.

Last night I was rubbing his stomach. I asked him did he think he'd like it if I licked his stomach? He told me to try it, so I did. He was squirming a lot. I then started sucking on his dick, then jacked him off. He got me off as well. He is so talented with those fingers.

7 AM and we are at the coffee shop.
I'll be so glad when we get to the library. It's usually quieter than here. Kev got mad at me last night because I took the covers in my sleep. I barely remember telling him that I was asleep so you can't blame me for that. The one thing that gets me about him is that he always pisses me off by doing or saying something stupid, so it seems like every time I turn around he is apologizing for something he did.

He told me that he's been called bipolar, psychotic and suicidal. Bipolar, most likely. Psychotic, not really. Suicidal, not unless it counts that he doesn't seek medical help for anything.

11 AM. We will be leaving to go to the soup kitchen soon. Last night I slept better than I have in a whole because having 2 blankets helped keep me warm. I can see Kev and I butting heads a lot because we are both so stubborn.

Earlier he asked me about Bible study tonight. I am so happy that he wants to go with me again. At least this time most people will know him and now he's not just my friend anymore. :-)

We went to eat at the table and Kev ended up bringing one of his friend's back to the library with us. Now we won't have any private time. Also he told me that on Friday he is going to the guy's house where we did CCC's. Apparently the guy just wants Kev there so I'll be stuck at the shelter that night.

I'm bored as fuck. I wish the bike was working so I could go somewhere fast or I had something to smoke... I'll be so glad when it starts to warm up.

It is 4:30 and we are still stuck at the library. The woman who was supposed to buy the camera is stuck at home with her daughter until her husband gets there. She should be here around 5:30-6 and then we should be leaving for the Bible study around 6:30-6:45.

I was hoping that Kev and I would have time to go to the park and chill. I was reading online things that turns a guy on and about the only one I didn't know was their inner thigh. I'll try that on him sometime. But I really wanted to take him down to the park and wrestle with him. I don't know when we would be able to do that because tomorrow he is going to his friend's place. I'm gonna miss sleeping (not sex) with him.

Sitting outside the library waiting on 2 different people is about as interesting as watching paint dry. Not to mention I'd rather be alone with Kev, but his friend is still here. I wonder what he is going to do when we go to Bible study.

We got to the library about 8:30 and our spot about 9. I'm going to bed. I'll write about tonight tomorrow when I wake up.