{A new day, a new hate}

It was sunny out, not too hot though, Izuku walked into the lounge to hear Dabi and Toga arguing once again "Do I want to ask why you two are arguing once again?" He asked sitting on the chair across from them "She says Shigaraki isn't boring!" Dabi whisper-yelled at his boss knowing if he actually shouted at Izuku he'd be in trouble. Izuku thought about it for a second "Honestly, I have to agree with Dabi" He looked at Toga as her mouth went wide "But he's so cool!" Izuku snorted "Yeah right. If anything he's annoying and spoiled." Shigaraki walked in at that moment grabbing two coffees from Kurogiri "Who the hell needs 2 coffees?" Dabi asked "The second one is for Izuku, dipshit!" Kurogiri chuckled "Calm, children" They all groaned at his comment along with a few complaints about how they were adults. "So," Izuku started "I was thinking me, Twice, and Shigaraki could go to UA High and get Bakugou" Toga's eyebrow perked up "Bakugou? Don't you like.. hate each other or something?" Izuku smirked at Toga before she got the hint. Izuku still loved Bakugou.

That night Shigaraki and Izuku snuck in as Twice waited outside as a getaway driver. Once they had Bakugou they loaded him into the back and drove off arriving back at the base within the hour.

Izuku tied Bakugou to the guest bed once they were inside and then went back to his own room to sleep.

Izuku awoke and again it was sunny, but not very hot, he could hear Bakugou's muffled yells in the room across and got up grabbing his shirt and knife. Izuku got close to the doorknob before Bakugou's phone went off

   Icyhot 9:36 AM
Does anyone know where Bakugou is? He's usually in the common room yelling at the news by this hour.

  Shark Boy 9:37 AM
Nah, dude- I think we went for a walk

 Electric Dumbass 9:37 AM
He's not in his room, maybe you're right Kiri

Izuku thought of an excuse as the Icyhot contact pinged Bakugou

 King Explosion Murder 9:39 AM
I went for a walk, you dumbasses. I won't be back for a while though, I'm going to see my mom

 Shark Boy 9:39 AM
Oh okay

Izuku smirked and threw the phone down on the bed before finally leaving his room, entering the hall and then the guest room.