{Realization}

TW: CNC - Ill leave a summary at the very end of what happened for all the people who need to skip.
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Bakugou woke up to a voice in a different room than his considering the smell of cleaner and the fact it definitely didn't look like a teenager's room. It didn't look like any of the dorms, not that he thought about it. When he looked around he saw a man sitting in a chair. "Deku?" The blonde stuttered, barely vocal. "Ah, I see you're awake Kacchan" Izuku, the one Bakugou had always regretted bullying, stood right in front of him with a glare of hatred and lust. "Don't 'Kacchan' me Deku," He paused, gathering his emotions before they erupted "I thought you died!"

Bakugou didn't expect pity or forgiveness, but he damn well deserved an answer as to why the boy he thought to be dead was standing in front of him, fully alive and mobile. "Well I'm back," Izuku paused to walk forward, leaning down and lifting Bakugou's chin "And a whole lot better than last time you saw me." 

Bakugou tried to slam his hands down but noticed he was chained to the bed, only in boxers and he started freakout thinking Izuku had done something to him "What the fuck did you do Deku!?" Bakugou's voice almost cracked, he was close to sobbing "It's simple, really, I chained you and took off your shirt while you were asleep this morning since I knew you'd try to escape."

 Bakugou's heart was racing, his arms sore from being held back so long, wrists red and bruising from the shackles around them. "Tch you're not the Deku I know, if you were you wouldn't lock me up like this." Izuku looked at him and cocked his head to the side "That's the thing, I'm not. I'm better," He paused smiling with evil intent "All because of you puppy" Bakugou ignored the last part of his statement and laid down, breaking into a silent sob. 

He missed his friends, all of them, even fucking pervy Mineta.

"Oh, puppy" Izuku softly whispered as he held Bakugou's head up. "I'm not even done with you" Bakugou's eyes go wide as Izuku climbs on top of him, knee in between his crotch and the other resting on his side, putting his fingers on his neck "This is gonna get worse if you cry" Bakugou forced his tears back as Izuku slowly placed kisses against his neck, Izuku's free hand roaming around his body, touching him up. "Deku you'll never get away with this" He paused as Izuku bit his neck "I-" Bakugou groaned into the touch as Izuku continued "Fuck you, let me go" He paused with wide eyes "I won't tell I promise.." Bakugou's offer to leave without a word was soft as his voice cracked, Izuku still attacked his neck with kisses and bites "Oh Kacchan, you were always so sure about things" He mumbled as his hand reached Bakugou's boxers, pulling them down slightly and grabbing his cock. Izuku rubbed his tip and smiled as Bakugou whimpered, tears threatening to fall. 

Izuku had earlier decided he would try to trigger his Stockholm syndrome so that way he would be loyal to Izuku. 

As Bakugou grinded against Izuku's hand he pulled it out "I'll be back." Izuku left without saying anything else, leaving behind a broken-down and erect Bakugou.

Throughout the hours Izuku was gone Bakugou was delivered his meals. Eventually, Izuku walked in "How was your dinner puppy?" Bakugou was angry at him and didn't want to speak so he just looked away ignoring him 

"Bakugou." Izuku got stern and forced Katsuki to look at him "Answer me when I ask a question." Katsuki stuck his nose in the air and looked away. This all pissed Izuku off and he got onto the bed, flipping Katsuki over as he yelled no in protest, his eyes filling with tears "I ask a question you answer!" Izuku shouted, ripping Katsuki's boxers off and his own including his pants "Please! Please ill do anything!" Katsuki was sobbing now, not caring what he thought of it. Izuku stopped and let go "Have sex with me and I'll leave you alone. It's been a long time since I've had sex and I really," He trailed off getting closer to Katsuki, running his hand down to the blonde's cock "Really missed you"

Katsuki shivered as Izuku whispered in his ear. At this point, Izuku was towering over him, his lap on Izuku's as he jacked him off "Please?" Izuku kissed Katsuki's neck, softer than before, he gasped and nodded yes not thinking of how insane this whole thing was "Be my little fuck toy tonight and I'll reward you, okay?" Katsuki's hand went on Izuku's back pulling him closer as he agreed. Izuku pulled out lube from his pants that were thrown over on the side table, putting some on his cock and some on Katsuki's ass as he rubbed the lube around his cock. 

As Izuku pushed into Katsuki he moaned making Izuku start thrusting back and forth as fast as he could, wanting to be overwhelmed by the feeling of pleasure. While Katsuki screamed and moaned, breaking down to tears from the pain, Izuku moaned into his neck telling him the most erotic things he could think before they both got close, cocks twitching, Izuku not slowing down as his hand pumped Katsuki almost faster than he was thrusting "Cum with me Katsuki" Izuku growled his free hand around Katsuki's neck as his eyes rolled back. They both came, Izuku complimenting his "good puppy", once they calmed they both covered up and went to sleep.

In the morning they both got up to shouting. Katsuki looked at Izuku hoping it wasn't his friends, he was content with being here now and didn't want to leave. Izuku unlocked the cuffs rubbing Kat's hand for him before helping him up. They walked out of the room, now dressed, trying to find out why the hell people were still yelling. 

Katsuki was wearing his boxers and Izuku's shirt still half asleep as Izuku was shirtless with his ripped black jeans on, the band of his boxers showing "Can someone explain why the fuck hawks if here?" Izuku said seeing the red feathers before seeing the hero's face "Bakugou? Izuku?" Hawks looked back and forth between the two before his eyes went wide, mouth opening. Bakugou leaned against Izuku trying to sleep standing up as Izuku snaked his hand around him protectively trying to figure out why the hell hawks was back again. 

"Uhm" Hawks was nervous now "Isn't Bakugou supposed to be, I don't know, a little bit more" Hawks paused his hand moving around and looking for the word "Missing?" He finally said "Yeah, well he isn't, so get out of my fucking base before I beat your ass. Please and thank you." Hawk's eyes went wide again and he grabbed Dabi's arm running out ignoring his boyfriend's protest.

Summary: so basically deku touched up kat and then left and then came back and touched him up again and then kat consented and bing bang boom they fuck and sleep - when they wake up hawks is in the base and izu is all mad cus he doesn't want a hero in his base that isn't kidnapped