{Mission}

A/N
In this AU bakugou has one for all

--------

Izuku woke up next to Bakugou and smiled "Pup you gotta wake up, we have school" he said softly "Shut up" The blonde groaned in response

Izuku got close to his ear "Get up before you get a punishment" Katsuki turned red and got up. Kaminari and Mineta were right next to the door waiting for the couple. Izuku walks out and Kaminari stops him "Hey 'zuku we got a message from your parents" Izuku sighed, "I saw them last night what could they possibly want?" Mineta spoke up, "Well they have a mission for you"

Katsuki walked out and looked at the three then looked at Izuku "What's going on babe?" Izuku shrugged "Nothing just a mission my parents sent for me" Bakugou looked at him bewildered "Mission?" He questioned, "Are you seriously going to do a mission while your in UA?" Izuku looked at him dumbly "Would you rather my parents send my own brother to kill me?" Katsuki's eyes widened "No not at all," he paused "What the hell is wrong with your family!?" Izuku sighed again, this time with sarcasm "We're villains, its our job." "Still fucked up but, hes got a point" Mineta pointed out quietly "Yea.." Deki agreed Izuku looked over at dDenki and smirked "Denki you wanna come on the mission with me?" Mineta gasped "The stupid one gets to go but not me!?"

Denki smiled sheepishly before looking at Mineta "Your the perverted one you get to stay behind"

Izuku nods

"Bitches." Mineta mumbled.

"They have a point," Katsuki said "Stay out of this you bottom" Mineta sneered. Katsuki started fuming and cursing Mineta out. Izuku and Kaminari giggle and walked off.

20 minutes later (at the 3rd base)

Izuku yelled out "We're here" Denki looked around for Toga "Toga?" He called out "Denki!" Toga squealed and ran at him, squeezing him in a tight hug. "Hi toga, its been a while. How're you and your blood collection?" Denki smiled as he spoke and Toga smiled back "Wonderful as always!"

Toga and Denki have been close since day 1, they were childhood friends. Denki always helped Toga when her mother would hit her he even gave her animals to eat since she didn't really like actual food. They met back in kindergarten when they both developed their quirks and they tried to help each other. Toga would help Denki with his short-circuiting, and he helped her control her quirk and now she can eat regular food but sadly she still can't get over her love of organs. 

Shigaraki walked into the room and swung his arm over Izuku's shoulder "Hey baby brother" Izuku looked at Shigaraki with a death stare and continued into the meeting room. The meeting room was the largest room in the building, with black walls lined in painted-on gold vines. Inko spotted Izuku and smiled "Ah! Izuku you made it!" "Hello mother" Izuku sighed, unenthusiastic about the upcoming talk. "Hello" All For One spoke "Hello father" Izuku snapped back.

Izuku didn't hate his father but he definitely despised him, after all, who wouldn't? His father was one of the most feared villains yet the most admired villain, and he practically forced Inko to marry him. And now he's trying to force Shigaraki to find the user of one for all and bring them to him, which he knows is a suicide mission for anyone that isn't him, and with the close-range quirk that Shigaraki has, it's practically impossible. Now he's trying to get Izuku into the mix which is a horrible idea since he's the boyfriend of the user, and he could never take Bakugou's quirk.

After a while, the meeting finished and everyone was dismissed.

{624}