{The Traitors??}

After Izuku kissed Bakugou he looked at Kaminari and Mineta, and they nodded. "Hey guys me and Mineta are gonna go back to class early see ya." Kaminari announced. Mina looked over at them and waved slightly "Bye guys." They waved bye and Kaminari and Mineta got back to class and saw Aizawa. "Mr. Aizawa sensei, we would like to say something," Mineta nervously looked down at the floor "Yes?" Aizawa grew impatient. Kaminari decided to finish off Mineta's sentence  "We're the traitors, and we're turning ourselves in as the boss told us to" Aizawa's eyes shot open "Who's your boss?" Mineta looked at Kaminari and back to Aizawa "Izuku."

"I would say this is unmanly but," Kirishima paused sighing "God they're so manly!" Mina grinned evilly "Ooo, I gotta question" Bakugou looked up at her "Hm?" Mina kept her evil grin as she spoke "Who's top" Katsuki turned red thinking about it while Izuku giggled, looking over at the blonde "Hes a bottom." The whole class started laughing thinking of Bakugou being a bottom "So he's Bakubottom, eh?" Hagakure laughed, to which Bakugou stuttered a simple "Shut up" Katsuki stomped off leaving Deku "Pfft another question, do you guys have nicknames for each other?" Mina looked at the green-haired boy, "I call him puppy or pup, he doesn't really have a name for me but he likes calling me Izu when we're alone." The girls were in awe while the boys laughed. Katsuki came back and stood in the doorway "Deku cmon!" Izuku smiled, getting up "I'm coming pup." Katsuki turned red again and everyone started laughing again. Izuku gave Katsuki a few kisses before leaving the cafeteria and heading to class. 

As soon as they got there they saw that Kaminari and Mineta were hugging Aizawa with tears. "Guess they really did turn themselves in as the UA traitors." Izuku whispered Katsuki whispered back "Let's just go to the dorms we don't have class since it was a half day"

Deku and Bakugou headed to the dorms and went into Bakugou's room, they took off their clothes and put on pajamas. Then they started cuddling on bakugou's bed, Bakugou was on top. "Babe" Katsuki whispered "Yes pup?" Izuku looked down at the blonde "What type of nickname do you want?" Katsuki looked up at Izuku "Damn, you're asking me what nickname I want?" Izuku smiled playfully, Katsuki just looked away embarrassed "Shut up, I just need a nickname for you, I don't have one but you have one for me and it's unfair. What about I call you," Katsuki trailed off thinking "Hm?" Izuku hummed "Daddy?" Kat questioned as Izuku blushed and nodded his head yes