{Love, Laugh, Death}

A/N
There's quite a bit of angst - Skip if you don't like it.

----

Izuku woke up the next morning to Katsuki moving around trying to find his stash of monster energies "Where did they go!? Did Todoroki take them again!?" Izuku snaked his arm around Bakugou's waist "Good morning" He dragged out the work, singing. Katsuki looked at him "Oh sorry for waking you up but, good morning" "It's okay puppy, whatcha lookin' for?" Katsuki sighed "My monster energies, I had a stash and I can't find it, I think Todoroki took it but," Katsuki was cut off by Izuku kissing him and picking him up. Izuku pulled out of the kiss, "You're cuter when you're calm" Bakugou pouted "Fine. I love you" Izuku smiled "I love you more" Katsuki smelled like faint cigarettes and flowers it was an odd mix but Izuku loved it, Izuku loved it when Katsuki was calm because it meant Katsuki trusted him and Izuku had never had someone trust him like Katsuki does, it was a comforting thing for Izuku.

Izuku started kissing Katsuki's neck occasionally biting but at the same time staying gentle, Katsuki just smiled and moved his head so his neck was more exposed. This made Izuku raise an eyebrow "Hm? Usually, you're asking for more, what's going on? Katsuki giggled "Nothing, it's just that I'm happy" Izuku smiled "Good you deserve to be happy"

Katsuki smiled back and cuffed Izuku's face just admiring his wonderful lover 
Izuku sighed "We have to get dressed cmon"

Katsuki sighed "Hmmm okay."

They got dressed and went outside since today was a day off. Izuku was wearing a black cropped hoodie, black & neon green ripped jeans, neon green platform boots, and black pentagram earrings. Katsuki was wearing the same thing but his colors were his usual orange and black. Izuku spoke up "Babe you wanna hang out with the bakusquad?" Katsuki looked at him "Those nerds probably want to hang out so sure" Suddenly they saw the bakusquad run out. Izuku laughed  "Speak of the devils" Mina let out a screech "BAKUBROOO" Katsuki smirked "Hey extras" "Hey" Mina replied "Wanna go to the movies with us? Were gonna watch -insert movie name-" Dunce said "Zu?" Katsuki looked to Izuku. Izuku smiled "As long as im coming i really dont care" Katsuki smiled and kissed Izuku, thanking him for letting him go. Sero cringed "Thats yaoi-" Everyone looked at sero with a 'Shut up before you die' face. Sero sighed "Okay okay sorry"

Izuku looked at Katsukis outfit and sighed "If we're going to the movies i want you to grab an actual hoodie not one of my cropped hoods" Kat whined "Babe" Izuku looked at him sternly  "No. Go do it."

Katsuki sighed and kissed Izuku one last time before leaving. Izuku pulled out a cigarette and started smoking while everyone just sat down with him. Denki looked at Izuku "Hey zu can i have one?" Izuku looked at him annoyed "Augh fine but you owe me a new pack." Denki looked dumbfounded "Wha- WHY-" "Your taking my last one" Izuku said, disappointed 

Denki: "Rrr.. Fine"

Izuku handed a cigarette to kami and he pulled out his lighter. Only kirishima & bakuhoe knew he smoked so mina and sero just looked at him shocked.

Izuku: "You know hes been smoking for like- 4 years by now"

Mina: "What!?"

Kirishima: "Yeah"

Sero: "Kiribro you knew!?"

Kirishima: "Dude im dating him of course i knew"

Katsuki then walked out with a black hoodie, and now he has a choker on. His choker was plain black with spikes, Izuku didnt really like when he covered his neck but today he would let it pass.

They headed to the movies until they saw someone in an ally passed out.

Izuku: "Woah wait a minute guys-"