{Hawks?}

UNDER EDITING

It was the next day and Katsuki was holding onto Izuku not knowing what to do while he heard Dabi talking to Hawks on the phone. "You on your way to the base?" Dabi questioned the bird on the other end "Yeah, almost there" Hawks was muffled but Bakugou could make it out with ease "Alright, ill see you soon" Dabi pulled the phone from his ear and hung up, sitting down on a bean bag.

Katsuki nuzzled into Izuku's chest waking Izuku up, "Hey," Izuku whispered with a raspy voice "You sound like shit." Katsuki replied. Izuku chuckled and sat up grabbing Bakugou's phone

Electric Dumbass 11:23 AM
Bakubro where are you everyone's looking for you!? 

King Explosion Murder 11:23 AM
I'm fine no need to worry Pikachu, I'm just staying with a friend for a while. I'm sick and don't wanna go back to school tell Aizawa to leave my school work/projects at my aunt's house her address is ******Street 3 houses down at the baby blue house it has a green Cadillac outside.

Electric Dumbass 11:24 AM
Ok. The bakusquad misses you❤️

Izuku growled and Katsuki looked at what he put down in his and Denki's texts. Katsuki looked up at Izuku "They must know something wrong, cant I just call them?" Izuku snapped his eyes to the blonde's "Kacchan if I let you I want you to promise me something." Katsuki's eyebrows furrowed with confusion "What is it?" His voice was distant and confused as Izukus eyes darkened "Promise me your not going to leave."

"I promise."

Izuku gave Katsuki the phone and he group called the bakusquad and told them he's fine and that he's just at his friends for a while. Then they all hung up and Izuku took the phone with an annoyed look on his face, setting it down on a coffee table as someone walks in the front door. Hawks walks through and spots Bakugou "Oh hey explosion boy" Hawks smiled at the boy and Izuku just watched, sighing "Hawks I keep telling you to leave the base yet every time I think you're gone for good you come back." Dabi looked at Izu, "He's my boyfriend, and I live here too so you can't exactly tell him to leave." Izuku shot daggers at that and huffed "I gave you this job, if I didn't need recruits I would throw you out for good." Dabi rolled his eyes, smirking "Whatever broccoli boy." 

Hawks looked in between Bakugou and Izuku "You know he has a whole school looking for him right?" Katsuki looked confused, he thought he had handled the situation "What do you mean by searching?" Izuku spoke up, intreged. Hawks just shrugged and sat down. "Yeah, they keep sending out search parties." Izuku and Katsuki look at each other, then out of nowhere Izuku grabs Katsukis arm and drags him into the bathroom, leaving behind a confused bird along with a confused Dabi. Izuku grabbed Bakugou's shoulders harshly "Katsuki, I will let you go on one condition if you break this condition I will have every reason to kill you!" Bakugou's eyes widened and he shakily spoke up, tripping on his words "Okay, what's the condition?" "If u tell anyone I took you, you die. You tell anyone I touched you, you die. You tell anyone you know me," He paused narrowing his eyes "you die."

Katsuki thought he was going to pass out from fear. This was all too much for him. "Okay, I-" He teared up as he finished his sentence "I agree." Izuku held Bakugou by his waist and kissed him softly as Bakugou started to calm down and let loose. Bakugou held onto Deku not letting go, scared he might lose him. "I love you. I really do. I'll do anything for you." Izuku was burying his head in Bakugous's shoulder. "Even," Katsuki paused, unsure if this would get him killed or not "leaving the league?" Izuku was taken aback but he hesitantly agreed "If you really wanted, yes" Katsuki made Izuku look into his eyes "I want you to leave. I don't want to leave you behind and I don't want you to stay a villain so, will you please leave the league and  come to UA with me?" Izuku thought about it for a moment and sighed "If u want me to I will leave but I still want to see my brother and father" Bakugou stayed quiet and then mumbled "Ok"