{Another heartache 1}

{Btw this is a chapter filled with angst and its a part 1 of a chapter}

When Katsuki opened the door he dropped the cup in his hand and grabbed Izuku

Katsuki: "What the hell happened to him!?"

Twice: "His...Brother died"

Katsukis eyes went wide,

Katsuki: "What the hell!?!?"

Twice: "Izuku also killed his parents"

Katsuki: "...Why?"

Twice: "They were the ones who killed his brother"

Katsuki: "What the fuck!?"

Katsuki and twice talked for a bit about the situation then put izuku in bed, once bakuhoe was done getting ready for bed he snuggled up to his lover and fell asleep

Kacchan pov- btw ' is thinking

I woke up today to see Izu sleeping on the end of the bed, 'how did he even get over there wtf' i just sighed and got up not bothering to wake him. Its around 6:30 and i haven't even gotten dressed for detention yet, im so fucked.

'Ill just shower tonight since i dont have time, but, should i wait? i mean my hairs pretty tangled and i dont want to stink... you know what lets just put some deodorant on and brush our hair'

I always talk to myself when im getting ready but since izuku's been here i haven't been doing it that often, i mean i still do it obviously but its not as bad as before.

-end kacchan pov-

Katsuki got dressed and then heared his boyfriend get up

Katsuki: "Morning babe, how are you feeling?"

Izuku: "Like shit.."

Katsuki: 'As expected'

Izuku's eyes went wide: "Wheres shiggy!?"

Izuku started freaking out and katsuki just held him down trying to explain what happened

Katsuki: "HES DEAD IZU"

Izuku: "YOUR LYING!"

They went on for about 50-60 minutes until Izuku just broke down and took in the fact his family was dead. He wasn't upset about his fathers death, but his mother, and his brothers death hit him harder than anything else.

(you kinky fucks ik what ur thinking-)

Izuku: "Kacchan..."

Katsuki: "Yes?"

Izuku: "I love you, thank you for being here for me"

Katsuki: "You should just thank me, the lov also helped"

Izuku: "...Ill thank them later"

Izuku smiled and looked down to his submissive who was playing with a stuffy. Katsuki was a little space and always had a stuffy near him for when he went into little space.

Little space; When someone goes into a child-like mindset to cope/deal with things

Izuku: "Are you going into little space? hm?"

Katsuki: "No, i just want to do something, im bored"

Izuku: "Hm... well you could always study"

Katsuki: "Shut the hell up your sounding like four eyes"

Izuku giggles as katsuki pouted. They spent the day doing random things, they baked a cake in honor of izuku's mother, they did some online shopping, they facetimed the LOV, they set up times for different events, they danced for a while, they napped, they played video games, izuku cried for a bit, and they played cards against humanity.

When night hit katsuki went into little space and played while izuku just layed in bed watching him do his random shit.

Izuku: "Bedtime baby boy"

Katsuki: "Nuh, its play times"

Izuku: "No its bedtime get in bed"

Katsuki: "Hmphn.. fine"

Katsuki got in bed and izuku smilled

Izuku: "Thank you baby boy"

Katsuki smiled and went to sleep, then izuku did the same.

They woke up the next morning to mina and sero banging on the door

Katsuki: "GO AWAY RACCOON EYES AND TAPE DISPENSER" 

Izuku: "Puppy~ dont be mean~"

Izuku said as he spooned katsuki

Katsuki: "Tch fine"

Mina: "Cute. ANYWAY TIME TO GET UP BITCHES"

Katsuki: "No, goddamnit im trying to take in love here-"

Sero: "WE DONT GIVE A SHIT WAKE UPPP"

Katsuki whined to izuku: "Daddy~ make them go away~"

Izuku smilled: "Guys please go wake someone else up puppy needs some more time to wake up"

Mina and Sero both heard katsuki say daddy and wanted to puke but they didnt luckly and just walked away when izuku asked them to, leaving the two men to sleep. 

They slept for another 3 hours until someone tapped their shoulder, they both get up to see the whole class taking pictures of them (even Iida-).

Katsuki: "WHAT THE HELL-"

Izuku put his hand over katsuki's mouth before he could finish his scentence

Izuku: "Shut up puppy, im not in the mood to listen to people talking.

Izuku got up and grabbed clothes, once he got dressed he grabbed his keys that twice left behind for him and headed to his car.

Uraraka: "Whats with izuku?"

Katsuki: "His brother i bet"

Todoroki: "He has a brother?"

Katsuki: "He did, but he died yesterday, so did his parents"

Shoji: "Damn.. i didnt think villains could have it THAT bad."

Katsuki: "Yeah..."

Mina: "Ok away from all the sad shit, why did you call him daddy this morning"

Katsuki turned red and groaned going back into his & izu's bed.

Sero: "Cmon bro share the story"

Mina & kiri: "Yeah!"

Katsuki mumbled but no one made out what he was saying

Mina: "Huh?"

Katsuki sighed: "Because that's what i call him during you know what and when i call him that he does pretty much anything i ask"

Kirishima: "Ooooo~ Izu's got a daddy kink~"

Katsuki: "Shut up"

After a while of talking the class left and katsuki went back to sleep.

{852}

Damn im having the worst writers block