{Time}

Izuku woke up in Katsuki's bed and smiled. He got up and got in the shower, getting dressed afterward. Izuku walked back into the bedroom and smiled at the sleeping blonde "Puppy, it's time to get up, c'mon." Katsuki hummed a protest "Hmn, no." Izuku's tone flattened "We have school and we're gonna be late if you don't get up Katsuki." Bakugou got up and got ready. 

When they got to class they sat down in their usual chairs, Izuku took an empty seat and sat right behind Bakugou. The couple held hands as they did their work, everyone saw but paid no mind to it.

Aizawa started zipping his yellow sleeping bag, slouching onto the floor "Alright class that's all, I'm going to sleep."

Bakugou turned around and kissed Izuku, leaving the green-haired boy speechless "That was sudden." He whispered. Katsuki had a smug grin on his face "Sorry, I just felt like it." Izuku kissed Katsuki once again this time they used their tongue which turned Katsuki on a bit, then they pulled away and Bakugou whispered "Not right now wait until we get back to the dorm." Izuku chuckled a bit and ruffled Katsuki's hair.

Sato watched the situation "I never knew Bakugou, of all people, could be tamed." Shoji joined in, making eye contact with Sato "Yeah who knew." Tokoyami, depressed as usual, brought the conversation down with his opinion "He came out of the darkness and found love, I hate it" Sero looked at the bird with confusion laced in his facial features "What?"

Aizawa was still asleep when midnight came in and saw the two, she fangirled and took a picture of them kissing "Look at these two, they're so cute!"

Midnight walked out after a minute and headed to see Vald about the teacher conference on Thursday. Izuku and Katsuki went to the corner of the room and cuddled while everyone else talked. Denki and Mineta were sitting near them looking at memes together, then Kirishima and Hagakure joined.

Once the bell rang everyone headed to their lockers and then to their dorms, Izuku and Katsuki headed to the dorms while everyone did their things.

Izuku looked at Katsuki as they walked"Hey pup?" The blonde looked back"Yeah?" Izuku smiled and laced his fingers in Katsuki's  "I love you." That made Katsuki smile wide "I love you too."

Before they went to the dorm, Katsuki went over to the fridge, pulled it open, and took out the last monster energy "We're gonna have to get some more. Maybe we could even go to the mall? I've been wanting to get some more clothes and check out the hot topic."

Izuku agreed, and they went back to the dorm to sleep. In the morning Katsuki texted the squad, asking them all if they wanted to come shopping, Of course, Mina dragged the boys into agreeing.

Sero smiled, walking up to the couple "Hey! Thank you guys, for inviting us." Denki and Mina synced "Yeah!" Kirishima nodded along "Yeah, thanks, guys!" Izuku smiled, not used to this much attention at once "Oh it was nothing, I used to take the league out on trips all the time." Denki frowned, remembering the good times.

After hours of shopping the squad returned to the UA common room. Once Izuku and Katsuki got to their room Izuku pinned Katsuki to the bed, kissing and biting his neck while he moaned. Katsuki's fingers were in Izuku's hair and Izuku was palming Katsukis member. "Oh fuck, give me more, please." Katsuki moaned and begged as Izuku smirked "Ok then puppy." Izuku took off Katsukis pants and started to suck on his member. Katsuki moaned loudly as Izuku went faster, the blonde started pushing Izuku's head up and down trying to get him to go faster as he moaned. Katsuki started to twitch in Izuku's mouth, making the green-haired boy stop. Katsuki whined "No! Not now, please! C'mon, I've been good!" Izuku put a finger against Katsuki's mouth, making him quiet "Be patient puppy." Izuku pulled Katsuki on top of him and entered him slowly without lubrication, Katuki moaning in pain and pleasure making Izuku harder than he already was. Katsuki started riding him and moaned louder than before. After a few minutes, Izuku permitted Katsuki to cum and he started to cum inside of Katsuki. The blonde let out a scream of pleasure as his orgasm waved over him hard

Katsuki got off of Izuku's now soft member and laid down on his chest, falling asleep.