Chapter Thirteen- Secrets

~Talia's point of view~

~five weeks later~

Things have been super hectic around this place. Pops called my men and me, as well as Casey and her men, into his office. He said that he wanted us to have bigger rooms. He insisted that Jax and I combine our room. Leaving Cage's room empty. Cage's room shared a wall with Steve. So, he wanted to tear that wall down too. With all the construction, three kids, and four pregnant women, this place has been hopping with activity.

Casey: "TALIA!"

Talia: "WHAT?"

Lately, if you don't yell, you can't hear each other.

Casey: "POP'S OFFICE!"

Talia: "OK!"

We make our way to Pop's office, which is downstairs and soundproof.

Casey: "Holy shit. I'll be happy when this is all done. I want to sleep in my own bed."

Talia: "Me too. Well, Cage's bed."

Casey: "Your appointment is tomorrow, right?"

Talia: "Yes. I'm so freaking nervous."

Casey: "When are we telling the men?"

Talia: "You can tell yours whenever you're ready."

Casey: "I'm not going to do that to you."

Talia: "I wasn't going to tell them until we got the results back.

Casey: "Fine with me."

Talia: "How do you think your men are going to react?"

Casey: "Shocked, I think. We've never talked about anything like that.

We haven't either. The whole time I've known Cage, I've only seen him cry once. That was the day of the wedding. I think this is going to do it.

Casey: "Why don't we plan a date outside the house? The six of us go out the night you get the results. We tell our men, then the family."

Talia: "That's a great idea."

The door flies open.

Cage: "Hey, Baby. Whatcha doing in here?"

Talia: "Talking to Casey. We couldn't hear ourselves out there. Why are you in here?"

Cage: "I needed to make a call, and doing that out there is impossible."

Talia: "Oh well, I think we are done. We will get out of your way."

We both start to walk out.

Cage: "Wait, Tay. Stay for a minute."

Casey closes the door behind her.

Talia: "What's up?"

He doesn't say anything; he just moves towards me, pulling me into a kiss. I push him away. Lately, if either of them so much as touches me, I want to jump their bones.

Cage: "Why did you push me away?"

Talia: "Because you know what will happen if I don't."