Nine- I'm not making a choice.

~Talia's point of view~

It's been two weeks since we went to court. I decided to go back to work for a while. I've been avoiding the guys; I can't and won't make the decision. The best thing for me to do is try to distance myself. It doesn't help when we all sleep in the same bed. That also doesn't mean we have sex every night or that it's threesomes when we do.

Casey: "TA-LI-A."

Talia: "Huh?"

Casey: "You ok?"

Talia: "Yeah."

Casey: "You've been super distracted."

Henry: "Girl, you've spaced out beyond belief. What is going on with you?"

Casey: "She's like this at home too."

Talia: "I've got a lot on my mind."

Casey: "Is having Cora there bugging you?"

Talia: "No. Not at all. I actually love having a little girl around."

These two are all I have. They are both my best friends, I sigh.

Talia: "Robbie gave me a deadline. He told me I had to choose. I can't; I love them both so much. It's best that I walk away from both and hurt them equally than to be with one and miss the other. I can't do that, though."

Casey: "Talia, I can't even begin to know how you feel. My husband is well aware that I have feelings for another man. I love Steve I always have. At first, with Chris, it was fun. Now that we're invested, I admit that I have feelings for Chris. I can't say that I love him, but it's definitely going there. That being said, my husband is well aware of the fact another man shares our bed. Our relationship is very different. You have two that don't want that. I can see your wheels turning. What are you thinking?"

Talia: "Honestly?"

Henry: "We're your best friends, Tay. We don't want you to lie to us. I know I joke and kid around, but this is serious."

Talia: "I think that it's time the boys and I find our own place. I need a break from it all."

Casey: "Tay, you know Justice is never going to allow that. I don't mean to be the one to bring you down, but we both know that's never going to happen. They let you go once. It won't happen again."

Henry: "That's her problem right there. She doesn't get the space she needs."

Talia: "Exactly. I went straight from Garrett to Cage and Jax. Even when I took a break, they were in the same home. It didn't help. What I need is time away from both to see if I can separate my feelings for each of them. I know I can't do that, so I have an option, and they are going to have to deal with it."

Casey: "You going to share that option?"

Talia: "No. You two will think I'm crazy. Plus, I need to talk to them first."

The door rings, and we all turn towards the door.

Henry: "Sweet mother of Jesus, it's my lucky day."

Casey: "Do you two have listening devices installed somewhere?"

Jaxon: "No, why?"