Chapter Eleven- At the altar.

~Talia's Point of view~

I stand just inside the door staring at my men. My heart is pounding and shattering at the same time. Pops walks me down to them. They both kiss me, then Cage grabs my hands and starts talking.

Cage: "Talia Elaine Hendricks, I have been in love with you for a long time. I'll love you for the rest of my life. Marriage, babies, all of that was never in the cards for me. Not until you. You've changed my life. You've made me a better man; my life will forever change because of you. I love you with everything I have, Talia. You are my everything. That will never change; you won't be marrying me. Jaxon is the one that is supposed to be here with you. He's the man that you're meant to be with."

He kisses me deeply one last time and walks away. I see tears in his eyes as he does.

Jaxon: "Do you need a minute, Talia?"

Talia: "Please?"

I walk back through the doors. I take a deep breath and let the tears fall. I can't sit in the dress, so I lean my forehead against the wall. Thankfully, there is a trash can under a table. I'm bent over puking when I feel a hand on my back.

Jaxon: "We don't have to do this, Talia."

Talia: "Oh, Jax."

I puke a few more times.

Talia: "It's not that I don't want to, Jax. I love you."

Jaxon: "I know that. You also love Cage. I know it will take time. We both need time too."

Talia: "I'm so sorry, Jax."

Jaxon: "Don't ever be sorry."

Talia: "Can you go get Trish while I brush my teeth?

Jaxon: "Absolutely. I love you, Talia."

Talia: "I love you too."

I got to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Trish meets me outside and fixes my makeup.

Trish: "Sweetie, I don't know you, but that's probably the sweetest and most painful thing I've ever had to watch."

Talia: "Try living it."

Trish: "No, thank you."

Talia: "Cage is single now..."

Trish: "Oh, Honey, that man is no use to any woman anymore. You didn't see him after you walked out. I believe it's your brother Steve that comforted him."

Talia: "Sounds about right."

Trish: "Steve's the one with the beard, right?"

Talia: "Yes."

Trish: "Thought so. So, when we walk out those doors, your Pops is going to be waiting on you. Take that walk with pride, Sweetheart. The man at the end of that aisle loves you."

Talia: "The one in the back does too."

Trish: "I know, Sweetheart. Can I hug you?"

Talia: "Absolutely."

She hugs me, and we open the door, and Pops is standing there waiting. He's got tears in his eyes.