Chater Ten- Wedding prep.

~Talia's point of view~

All the girls and Mama helped me get everything organized. Henry is going to officiate it. He got ordained when gay marriage became legal; we found an old church. I fell in love with it. We were standing outside when the owner walked up. I explained our situation, and he agreed to let us use his church. I didn't want anyone there but the people that lived in my house. I hope the men don't mind. They are really all I have; I don't need anyone else.

Everyone has been amazing. We ended up having to pay more for stuff for such short notice, but Jax and Cage said they didn't care. I tried to keep it conservative. This is the last night we're all together. Cage rented a suite for me and the girls for the week, Henry closed the office for the week. We will go to the suite in the morning. Garrett has the boys. They will be staying at the house with the guys once they come home.

Pops insisted we all come out for dinner. I just wanted a night at home with my men. Today is the last day I will have both of them. I went to the bathroom because I don't want to break down in front of the whole family.

Veronica: "You ok, Tay?"

Talia: "Yeah."

Veronica and I have gotten close the last few weeks.

Veronica: "You don't have to lie. You wouldn't be crying if you were."

Talia: "I just didn't want this tonight. I wanted one last night with both men."

Veronica: "I get that. I know it's going to be hard. You know I'm here for you."

Talia: "I know."

Veronica: "Between you and me, do you have a preference?"

Talia: "No. I'm seriously very torn. I'll be happy with either one. I'll deeply mourn the other. It's going to be extremely hard living in the same house."

Veronica: "Why couldn't you marry one and still be with both?"

Talia: "That was never the plan. I've known from the beginning it's one or the other. It can't be both."

Just then, a wave of nausea hits, and I run to the nearest toilet.

Veronica: "Oh, Tay."

Veronica comes into the stall and rubs my back.

Veronica: "Don't think about it now. Deal with it after. I'm sorry I asked. I didn't know it would make you sick."

I hadn't eaten anything, so what I was throwing up was my own stomach bile.

Veronica: "Do you want me to go get Casey or Christy?"

I shake my head no. I don't need their input. Especially Casey right now. She still hasn't really dealt with her situation either. Not that I know of anyway.

Talia: "I'm ok. I'm just beyond stressed."

Veronica: "I'll be right back."

She leaves as I hurl a bit more in the toilet. A few minutes later, she comes back.

Talia: "I'm good now."

She hands me a pack of cinnamon tictacs.

Veronica: "For the vomit breath."

Talia: "Can we keep this between you and me?"

Veronica: "of course."