Drinks

Going back to the dorm that day, you excitedly planned out an outfit to wear. You hadn't gone out much since your father had passed away. It's been almost 2 years now, but you had scared almost all your friends away after. You even refused to wear your gloves after your dad's death. Maybe it was safer that way after all. You rarely get emotional anymore, you didn't cry at your dad's funeral, and you haven't cried since. It was always a slap in the face for your dad when you cried, so you rarely did it even before his death. If you really needed to let loose you took long drives away from home to a small cove down at a rural beach.

But never mind all that, you just needed to enjoy the time you have with your friends. You unlock the door to the dorm and give a small prayer to your dad's photo before going into the bathroom to pick out something to wear. You had kept a couple of cute and simple skirt and dress match ups on a shelf next to the shower, so you went through them before picking out a white top, black skirt, and a tan coat.

 You had kept a couple of cute and simple skirt and dress match ups on a shelf next to the shower, so you went through them before picking out a white top, black skirt, and a tan coat

a/n: it basically looks like this!! dark academia fit if you will :))

You smile, as you look in the mirror to see how you look. You take a brush and carefully comb through your hair. You wince every time you pull through a tangled bunch of hair. It felt good to dress up again, not even dress up, just to care for your natural beauty. Now that you think of it, maybe you really did look like someone who didn't have a job, not that people who don't have a job look bad.

Putting on a bit of lip balm, you check the clock. You had about half an hour before Akiko was supposed to come get you. Dawdling around the dorm for a bit, you jump when you hear a knock on the door.

"You said you were coming at 7!", you say, opening the door to Dazai.

"Did Akiko-san say that? Guess I misheard.', Dazai shrugged before waltzing in a taking a seat on one of the loveseats you had set up in the small living room area. 'Nice set up you got here!"

"Thanks, it's not much though.", you shrug before plopping down on the seat on the other loveseat.

"Whose that?", Dazai asks, pointing to the picture of your dad.

"My dad.", you answer, before getting up and opening up a cupboard next to the door.

"Mm.", Dazai responded, stretching out his arms and looking around some more.

"Hey which glove set is better, this one or this one?", you pull out two sets of gloves, one set with a light pattern on it, and the other one solid black.

"Black.", Dazai said almost immediately, before getting up.

"Alrighty then!", you smile, taking off your other gloves and slipping on the black ones.

"Y/n! Oh and Dazai-kun!", you turn around to see Akiko and Kunikida at the doorway.

"Hey hey! Dazai-kun got here like maybe 5 minutes ago? Are we ready to go?", you ask, closing the cupboard.