Chapter 2

No One's POV

"Daddy grandma is bad uwahhh!" a little boy was crying while running into a handsome man's arms, who he called daddy.

"Why baby? the man answered.

"Because bad grandma took a-yuan from mama" said starting to cry even louder than before which made his dad sad but the word mama didn't make any sense to him.

"Zhan dear you are back? He's been crying since earlier on" Zhan looked at his mom but before he said anything to her he took his baby boy and started soothing him. When he finally fell asleep he looked at his mom.

"Mom what happened who is this mama?" Zhan asked.

"A-yuan saw a beautiful boy earlier through a window earlier today and ran into the cafe where the boy was at and started to call him his mama but to be honest the boy was really beautiful than most of the girls these days." his mom said while thinking about the boy earlier and thinking how he's a good match for her son.

"And a-yuan want o see him again?" Zhan asked. His mum simply nodded and told him she already found the boy's info but refuse to tell Zhan till they meet him.

"Anyway I'm gonna sleep with cute grandson" she said standing up and walking away while smirking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Add me snap pls:@karish_2512

Than, you for reading and please vote and comment, thank you 😊