Chapter 5

Wang Yibo POV

Today was Saturday which means, no university. So I decide cook lunch for my soon to be hubby and went to meet him in his company since mom xiao said I can. Also I told my friend xuan about zhan and he was happy and he gave me the idea to make lunch for him since my cooking is delicious. So I took his advice and now I'm driving to his company.

When I reached the company I went inside but before I could ask someone where zhan is, someone pushed past me and started look for zhan. My zhan.

"Where is zhan huh? And don't you know how to respect your future Mrs xiao?" She asked arrogantly. I could already say she's a slut and whore. Them I remembered something, mom xiao said there is this girl who keeps on annoying my zhan. And I assume it must be her. I smirked and walked towards her.

*SLAP*

I slapped her as hard as I could and she fell down immediately.  Everyone looked at me and they actually looked .....happy?
They were literally thanking me through their eyes. How much did she torture them to not to care about her at all?

Then they suddenly bowed down and I turn to look at zhan look st me in amazement, which made my face heat up.

"Sean look at my face! Look what this asshole did to me! You have to punish him!" She said clinging on to Zhan's arms and acting all innocent and pitiful and even I believed her, but something really annoyed me was the fact that she was touching my zhan hand when I didn't and was calling him Sean which aunty told me only people close to him could call him Sean. But the best part is zhan didn't take his eyes of me, as he should! I smiled proudly.

Xiao Zhan's POV

I went down to see what was going on since my secretary came and told me that bitch is back and creating scene again and calling herself Mrs xiao.
When I went down I saw wang yibo slapping the bitch called Eva.  I was impressed and the slapmsounded really painful and Eva fell down in the floor and held he cheek and looked down. Probably embarrassed.

Then she came to me held my arms and started to tell me to push yibo. While he just looked at me and then frowned then smiled again. Weird then I saw his eyes looking at my arms where Eva was holding and pushed her of me immediately which made him smile even more.

"Sean why did you push? And why do you keep looking at that bastard?" She whine like the annoying bitch she was.

"How many times am I supposed to tell you to stop calling me Sean and j don't like you so leave me alone" I snapped at her getting irritated with her voice.

"Zhange here I made lunch for you" yibo said holding out the lunch box. To be honest I was touched since no body has ever done that to me but I kept mt poker face.

"Why and since when  did I become your ge?" I asked him and I could see Eva smirking through corner of my eyes.  He frowned cutely.

"Zhange what do you mean why? Because I'm your future wife and if you want me to call you hubby instead cause I don't mind" he said winking at me. So shameless.

"Bitch what do you mean you are his future wife, he's not gonna like faggot like you." Eva shouted and it made mad when she called yibo a bitch and faggot. But before i could say anything another slap landed on her face but it wasn't yibo this but my mom. My mom has never slapped anyone not even me.

"How dare you say that about my future son in law? Guards throw her out" my mum commanded and the guards did it. Then she turned around smiled at yibo and picked my ear.

"Brat you better treat yibo nicely and all of you have to respect and treat my son in law the way you treat me and zhan" she said and all of them nodded and looked happy. I can't believe this.

"Good luck yibo" she said and left. What the hell just happened?
"Hubby lets go and eat" yibo said and cringed on to me. I didn't say anything and went into my office.
When we sat down he took put he food and they looked really delicious. 

"Come on eat" yibo said and I did

"Come on eat" yibo said and I did. Wow! They are really delicious.  Delicious food I ever ate.

"You cooked all this?" I asked doubtfully.
"Of course I did and if you don't believe you can take me to your house and I'll show you how at I'm at cooking" he said smirking. I shook my head and started to eat silently.
After I was done he cleaned up everything neatly.

"So, did you like?" He asked and without lying I nodded my head.

"Really? Then shall I cook you lunch from now on?" He asked.

"No, is fine you have university and I don't want you to bother yourself " I said.

"Zhange what do you mean bother? It not a bother at all and how do you know I go to university? " he asked teasingly. But I'm not telling him I stalked my mom  because I was curious about him.

"Because you look like one anyway you can ,eave now I have work to do" I said immediately. He puted for a bit.

"Fine ge bye I will bring lunch for you tomorrow " with that said he ran out immediately.

______________________________________________________________^
Thank  you for reading and please vote and comment
I'm going to park now 👋