Chapter 37

Do you guys think I should end this story soon since everyone is happy md relationships or what me to write more? Or you guys have any ideas for another zhanyi story and someone already gave me an a idea which is New_Endura
So if you guys have any other ideas please text me.
And thank you @New_Endura

*****

It has been few days since the festival and today Zhan, Yibo and Yuan  are going to meet Yubin.

Since it was like a family trip, zhan was driving and Yibo was next to him while Yuan was at back. It wasn't a long drive. It was only about 15 to 20 minutes drive. Soon they reached a mansion as excepted. When Zhan parked his car, Yuan got out of the car and ran straight towards the door which was opened by a maid who welcomed them with a warm and motherly smile and she seems to know Zhan and Yuan.

"Hi aunt Lee" Zhan greeted while Yuan hugged the woman while Yibo was standing there awkwardly.

"Welcome back Young master Zhan and Young master Yuan and I assume you are young master Wang Yibo?" The woman asked looking at Yibo who awkwardly smiled back and nodded.

"You can just call me Yibo, miss" Yibo said smiling at lady.

"Alright then Yibo, I think I know why Young master Zhan likes you so much, you are so humble and very beautiful and you can just call me Aunt Lee, child." Aunt Lee told Yibo. Yibo blushed because of the compliment.

"Oh how rude of me to keep you guys waiting outside, come on in Young master Yubin has been excited to me you guys especially our Yibo." Aunt Lee said still smiling sweetly and led them in to the spacious living where Young man was sitting but couldn't see him because his back was facing them.

"Uncle Yubin!" Yuan shouted and ran towards Yubin who stood up and turned around hearing Yuan and Yubin hugged him.

"Oh my baby Yuan you have gotten so taller since I last saw you, and I heard you are already have a beloved wife, huh?" Yubin said winked at Yuan who was smiling proudly.

"Of course my wife is the most beautiful!" Yuan told Yubin.

Yubin raised his eye brows and asked "More than your mum?"

"No both of them are just as beautiful as each other." Yuan said without thinking even for a second.  How sweet!

"Speaking of your mum, you should be Wang Yibo?" Yubin asked looking at Yibo without smiling which made Yibo feel nervous because he was smiling sweetly like an angel just few minutes ago.

"Um yes I'm Wang Yibo." Yibo said.

"Oh my god! You are so beautiful 😍, you look like a angel. No wonder Zhan ge likes you but you know I'm also single 😏. " Yubin said running towards Yibo and held him by his arms and smirked at Zhan while he was saying the last part which earned his slap on the head by Zhan.

"You brat, you wanna die so young?!" Zhan asked Yubin threateningly.

"Ok I'm sorry but Yibo ge wait no we are the same so Yibo yoir truly very beautiful!" Yubin said.(Yubin is the same age as Xuan and Yibo btw)

"Thnak you and you are very beautiful as well" yibo complimented Yubin which made Zhan to scoff.

"Shut up zhan ge, you are just jealous that Yibo think I'm beautiful than you are" Yubin said.

"Shut up I'm the most handsome and hottest man Yibo has ever seen, right Yibo?" Zhn asked Yibo.

"Of course you are ge" yibo said and clung onto Zhan's arm.

"All right stop you lovey dovey couple let's go and sit now shall we?" Yubin said and made Zhan and Yibo to sit and he sat opposite to them and Yuan went outside to play.

******

With Xuan and Jiyang

Since Jiyang didn't have to go to work, he decided to take Xuan on their first date just two of them together without Yuan since he was Zhan and Yibo.

Right now Jiyang was in front Xuan's apartment.  He knocked on the door and waited for a few seconds but their was still no reply. So he knocked and he heard a faint 'coming' and a bit of commotion.  The door was finally opened with a really tired looking Xuan. Who started coughing.

"Xuan are you alright?" Jiyang asked immediately running to Xuan side and helping back in. He made him sit on the couch and put his hand on Xuan's forehead which was burning as he expected.

"Xuan you are burning up, what did you do to get this sick?" Jiayng asked worriedly.

"I don't know ge, probably because of the season and I feel horrible, by the way why are you here?" Xuan asked.

Jiyang wanted to tell him he came because he wanted to take him on a date but if he told Xuan that right now when he is such horrible state, Xuan would feel bad and guilty for not being able to go on a date.

"Oh I just came here because I felt like seeing and since I haven't seen since the last festival day, I missed you" Jiyang said cutely.

"Ge don't come near me, you will also get sick." Xuan said coughing.

"Is fine, if I do get sick I have you to take care of me." Jiyang said and stood up.

"Where are you going?" Xuan asked Jiyang.

"I'm gonna make you something to eat and till I'm done wait here and watch rhe TV like a good boy ok?" Jiyang said and Xuan nodded in response.

____________________________________

Thank you for reading and please vote and comment.

Also the sick scene was supposed to be for zhan and yibo but I didn't have anything to write about xuan and Jiyang so thats why I switched it up.