chapter 18

After yibo left to go spend time with A-Yuan, zhan got back to working.
While zhan was focused, someone came in without knocking and that really annoyed him. When he looked up to yell at whoever it was, he got furious after seeing that person. It was his ex wife. Jessica.(thats the only name I could think of)

Jessica Gold digger, slutManipulated xiao zhan into marrying her for his money and gave birth to A-Yuan and cheated on him many times without him knowing but slowly she started loving him but zhan found about how she cheated on him

Jessica
Gold digger, slut
Manipulated xiao zhan into marrying her for his money and gave birth to A-Yuan and cheated on him many times without him knowing but slowly she started loving him but zhan found about how she cheated on him. You will find out what happened next.

"Baby please listen, I'm really sorry, I really do love you" Jessica started speaking the moment she stepped into zhan's office.

"Shut up! Who gave you the rights to just walk in here like that and talk to me in that manner?" Zhan shouted making Jessica flinch.

"No zhan don't talk like that I'm really sorry please let me explain, baby I beg you. And even if you won't talk to me can I atleast see my son A-yuan?" And that was the last straw for zhan, hearing his son name coming from the bitch who abandoned them years ago.

"How dare you say my baby A-yuan name? Don't you dare ever say his name with that filthy mouth of yours and he's not your son but mine and yibo." Zhan spoke standing up and glared at Jessica.

"What do you mean yibo son? I was the on who gave birth to him mot that slut." Jessica shouted which made zhan furious hearing her calling his yibo a slut. So he slapped her so hard that she fell on the floor and her lips started bleeding.

"First I agree it was you who gave birth to A-Yuan and that's the only thing you did for him. You never cared for him, you were never there for him, you didn't even a spare glance at him when he was ill and you are saying now he's your son. And yibo is not a slut like you, who does anything for money and he isn't a selfish bitch like you." Zhan said with his deep, dark voice making Jessica tremble in fear. Befor Jessica could say anything zhan called for guards.

"Guards kick this trash out here and make sure she never steps in her again!" Zhan ordered and Jessica got kicked out. Zhan wasn't really in the mood to stay in the place where that disgusting wrench has been so he decide to work from home.

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙

Zhan went into the mansion and saw yibo and A-Yuan sitting on the floor playing around. He smiled. He sneaked up behind yibo and A-Yuan and hugged them tightly.

"I missed you two babies." Zhan said hugging them even tighter then before.

"Daddy you are back! I missed you!" A-Yuan said and hugged zhan back.

"Gege I missed you is well but why are you back so early?" Yibo asked.

"Why, do you want me to go back?" Asked amd pouted cutely. Which made yibo giggle cutely at Zhan's cuteness.

"Of course no" yibo answered and they spend time playing together and ate dinner and watched movie together. A-Yuan was tired so he fell asleep half way through the movie. So yibo put took him to yuan room and put him on his bed. Then he came down and switch the TV off.

"Now tell me whats wrong?" Yibo asked sitting next to zhan. Zhan sighed. He knew he couldn't lie to yibo so he told him about everything that happened earlier.

"What did you say?!" yibo yelled.

"That bitch how dare she call me slut and how dare she say A-Yuan is her son. I will kill her if I see her again" yibo started saying and zhan hugged him to calm him down which seemed to work on the angry little lion.

"Don't worry I will get my revenge on her." Zhan said his eyes getting darker. Yibo wanted ask about what happened with zhan and his past with his ex wife. But after seeing the look on Zhan's face he didn't wanna ask since he looked really angry.

"Now let's go and sleep" zhan said standing up. Yibo nodded his head and both of them went to sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thank you for reading and please vote 😃
And I know this chapter wasn't that good but this is the best I could do since I'm still trying to improve my writing. So please forgive any mistakes because I feel like I made lots of mistakes in this chapter.

 So please forgive any mistakes because I feel like I made lots of mistakes in this chapter