Chapter 7

The next day yibo got ready and went university. Girls and boys who saw him tarted going crazy as usual. Then Wang Haoxuan came and greeted yibo and noise got louder but both of them went the first class without  care.

"So how's going on with your Xiao Zhan?" Xuan asked curiously since this is the first time yibo liked someone and he didn't want his beloved cousin to be hurt.  And yibo looked kinda sad today or  thinking about something.

"Am i too young and inexperienced to be with zhange?" yibo asked looking really sad and not his confident self.

"Who the fuck said that to you? Tell me their name and address they won't see the day light tomorrow, my cousin yibo is the definition of a good no amazing wife like look at you, you are so beautiful and you have many talents you are good with kids, a good student and son, son in law, brother, mom and most of all an a amazing wife." Xuan said as fast as a lightning and his speech made yibo feel much better since xuan is not only his cousin or friend but like a brother to him, their family even thought they gonna end up together and yibo himself might have chosen xuan before he saw zhan since xuan is one of the best people he knows even though he has bad temper but he cares about the people he love more than anyone could imagine. Yibo smiled at xuan.

"Thank you" yibo said to xuan and in reply xuan made terrified face.

"Yibo are you possessed?  You just said 'thnak you' I'm scared someone save me." Xuan said while acting like fainting.

"😒"yibo's face.
"😎" xuan's face.

After that the professor came and blah blah blah.

But today yibo didn't make zhan's lunch and texted him at break saying he won't bring lunch for him. But didn't get a reply and yibo was hurt because of that but when the class started again he tried to concentrate to on the book in front of him and forget which he successfully did.

On the other side with Xiao Zhan -Xiao Zhan's POV

It was already 2oclock and yibo still hasn't came with lunch yet. I was anxious that yibo was still upset from yesterday so i send my men to find out where yibo was. Then just at the right moment the guards who I send to find wher yibo was came.

"Boss young master yibo is currently in University" they said and I was relieved to hear that and send them away. But why didn't he come all of a sudden so I took my phone to text him and then I saw the notification from yibo. I checked what it was and it said 'Zhange I will be busy today so i won't bring lunch today😊' it said and I sighed. Well yeah, he's still a student who has his own stuff to do but what if he's busy with someone else instead of work.
So I send someone to get pictures of yibo and what he's doing now.

Half an hour later
I got picture where yibo is sitting really close to someone,  another man and was looking at him lovingly.

Imagine Song Jiyang is yibo👆

I clenched my fist, I knew something like this would happen when yibo would gt bored with me. Like I'm a man with a child while he's still 20 years old and I don't like him anyway. They look better together. But I still feel jealous. Yibo is supposed to be looking at me like that not whoever that motherfucker is. I felt rage, jealous, sad but more importantly possessive.
I felt the need to ...

Possess yibo and lock him up.

I put my coat on and handed to my car to go to yibo's University.

________________________________________________________
What do you thing Xiao Zhan is going to do?
Also I decided to make some changes like first the story was going to be sweet and all but I'm gonna make Xiao Zhan a bit more violent, heartless and like physcho which i will explain more in the future chapters. Also I wanna make Sing Jiyang the top and Wang Haoxuan the bottom so what do you think about that?

Also thank you for reading and please vote and comment

Please follow 🙏

Look forward to xiao Zhan's change