Chapter 21

Today Yibo didn't have any classes so he decide to spend time with his little baby, A-Yuan. Zhan wasn't with them since he had some work to at the company. But Yibo thought it will be too boring just the two of them and A-Yuan should also start communicating with others. So Yibo asked Xuan if he's free and Xuan said yes even though Xuan knew Yibo's gonna tease him a lot but he wanted to see A-Yuan. 

Xuan also liked kids but never show it others just like Yibo. But when he saw A-Yuan for the first time in the café, he liked him and wanted to know him better. After all Xuan is A-Yuan's uncle in a way.

Currently, Yibo was in front of a mall with A-Yuan while waiting for Xuan. In a few minutes Xuan also arrived. After seeing Xuan, Yibo smiled at Xuan cheekily which made Xuan annoyed because he knows exactly why Yibo is smiling at him.

"Mama wasn't this gege with you when I saw you in the café with grandma?" A-Yuan asked, looking at Xuan with sparkling eyes.

"Yes it is him. He's my cousin which means he's your uncle not gege, so call him uncle Xuan ok?" Yibo told A-Yuan but A-Yuan shaked his head.

"No uncle Xuan, I want to call him Xuan gege" A-Yuan responded making Yibo and Xuan frown in confusion. 

"Why baby?" Yibo asked A-Yuan who was still looking at Xuan with stars in his eyes.

"Because he looks really beautiful and calling him uncle will make him sound really old." A-Yuan said. Which made Xuan laugh and Yibo to frown.

"Baby so you don't mama is pretty beautiful?" Yibo asked A-Yuan pouting.

"No, mama is pretty and really beautiful but Xuan gege gorgeous" A-Yuan said and winked at Xuan. This made Xuan and Yibo frown in surprise.

"Baby where did you learn this?" Yibo asked.

"I learned it from grandpa, he's always winking at grandma and giving her compliments and when I asked him why he said is because that's his wife and he loves her and he told me I also have to be like this when I see someone really pretty." A-Yuan answered which made the other two more shocked then they already were. 

"So Xuan gege, you are my wife from now on and you can't say no" Xuan said and hugged Xuan leg.

"Hhaha" Xuan started laughing and A-Yuan didn't like that at all because he thought Xuan was gonna say no and he was right.

"Oh baby you are so cute but no I can't be your wife. You are too young." Xuan said pinching A-Yuan chubby cheeks.

"Uwah aaaah uwah aaa!" A-Yuan started crying. Yibo picked him up.

"No baby Xuan gege is just kidding he will be your wife" Yibo soothed A-Yuan. A-Yuan stopped crying immediately and looked up at Xuan. Yibo also glared at him threateningly.

"Oh o-OK" Xuan said not really sure about what is exactly going on.

"YEH" A-Yuan cheered.

"Gege pick me up, pick me up!" A-Yuan chanted and Xuan happily picked him up.

"I can't believe this, my baby has such a terrible taste in men." Yibo faked cried making Xuan to glare at him.

But over all they had a great time together. After they were done having fun, they were about to go back to their own places but  A-Yuan started crying and wanted Xuan to come with him. So in the end Xuan  went the Xiao's mansion Yibo and A-Yuan.

****

When the three of them went into the glorious mansion, Xuan saw someone he didn't except see and he didn't want to see them so soon.

It was Jiyang. 

"Oh hi Xuan. Hello and I'm sorry for my first impression the other like you know how I was being rude." Zhan said holding out his hand Xuan shaked his hand while smiling awkwardly but not because  of Zhan.

"Oh it is fine and is also kinda is   my fault is well." Xuan answered politely to his soon to be brother in law. Zhan smiled and all of them sat. down. Yibo and Zhan sat down together while Xuan with A-Yuan on his lap and Jiyang by himself.

"Seems like you and A-Yuan getting really well?" Zhan asked. Xuan nodded in return.

"Dad and uncle Jiyang  I like Xuan gege so much because he's my wife." A-Yuan told his dad and uncle proudly while the other two was coughing furiously because Zhan choked on his own saliva while Jiyang on the water he was drinking.

"WHAT?!" Both Jiyang and Zhan said at the same time. 

"I will explain" Yibo said and explained about everything that had happened.  After hearing about everything Zhan started laughing while Jiyang was looking at A-Yuan enviously. Because Xuan hasn't looked at him even once since he stepped in and Yuan got sit where he would kill to sit on.

"Seems like this Bowen guys isn't your competition but my son" Zhan whispered to the jealous Jiyang and snickered at his cousin  pitiful state.

**********

Thank you for reading and please vote and comment.