The Funeral

~No ones POV~

It has been a little over a week since Tommy died.

After Tubbo left the Realm of the SMP, the word spread like wild fire to people from Hermitcraft all the way to the Mianitain Isles, which is where Tubbo went to see the Captain.

Today was Tommy's funeral. And anyone and everyone who had known him came to mourn. Not just his friends and family from the SMP, but from all realms across the world.

Everyone had decided to hold the funeral in L'manberg. And when they were done they'd lower his coffin into the rubble of L'manberg because ultimately L'manberg is his rightful home.

The funeral started and person after person spoke and told some funny stories about Tommy and how he was amazing. Many, many tears were shed.

Tubbo had yet to go up and speak. He and Philza were to be last.

Puffy was up there saying a poem for Tommy.

"The boy's hair was blonde and yet his eyes were the darkest I've ever seen.
His smile is wide and deadly and yet no one saw how forced it was.
His fingers yearned for touch and affection, but his skin is lethal.
Everywhere he goes: destruction, grief, pain, and sadness followed.

He had no human name but is known by another.
Most people fear him. Run from his sight and curse his presence.

This thing was similar to Tommy, because no one seemed to notice he was just a boy who wanted to be accepted.

A boy who goes by the name of Tommy touched by this boy who goes by the name of Death but not by choice.

I guess they both have a broken heart."

Puffy looks up as people give her a round of applause. She goes to say something else but freezes as she sees someone standing there. Phil and Tubbo look and see who it is. Their eyes go wide.

~Ghostbur's POV~

It's been a while since I've seen GhostInnit. In fact it's been a while since I've seen anyone. I walk around trying to find someone, anyone.

I make it to the Dream SMP area and I still see no one. Did they all leave? Did something happen?

That's when I see people. A huge group of people sitting out on the area above L'manberg. I start to head over, wondering who is there and what's going on.

As I make it there. I see everyone crying. And they are all in black. People stare at me in confusion and I see a casket. I go up to it and that's when I see who's in the casket. My face falls. I clutch as much blue as I can, but this hurt won't go away.

I stare at Puffy as she finishes her poem. She stares back. Her face paling as she sees me. Everyone is soon looking at me.

"Ghostbur..." Tubbo mumbles.

"What happened? Why did no one tell me?" I scream as I make my way to the casket.

"Wil-" Phil says trying to calm me down.

"NO! Why didn't you tell me!"

"I'm sorry. I-"

I just ignore them. I stare at GhostInnit. I start to sing to him. I start to sing the song I always did when he was feeling down in exile.

"I used to hear a simple song, that was until you came along. Now in its place is something new. I hear it when I look at you."

I look at his still body and place a piece of blue in his hands. But it doesn't even change. Tears stream down my face.