A year in exile

Tubbo woke up before Ranboo, Phil, and Techno. Tubbo wasn't used to being awake before anyone else. But he thought he'd do something nice for them. Cause Prime knows the two could have just left him to suffer alone.

Tubbo walks into the forest and finds a lone pig.

"Does Techno still eat pork and bacon?" Tubbo wonders out loud. "Well, I guess I'll find out."

Tubbo manages to kill and skin the pig in under and hour. He cuts it up to make some food. He makes his way back into his and Ranboo's home. He looks in the fridge and takes out the carton of eggs.

Smiling, he heats up the stove and lays the bacon on a pan. While the bacon cooks, he looks around the kitchen, eventually finding the ingredients to make pancakes. Once the bacon is done, he takes it out and lays it on a paper towel to get all the grease off. He then cooks the eggs in the same pan.

He makes the batter for the pancakes and starts to make almost 100 pancakes, not knowing how many each person wants. Just as he's almost done, Ranboo wakes up.

"Morning, Phil." Ranboo instinctively says, but looks shocked to find Tubbo and not Phil. "Tubbo?"

"Oh, hey."

"You're never awake before Techno." Ranboo states.

"Well I woke up early and decided to do something nice. Prime knows the two of them could have left me on my own after Tommy died, but they didn't."

Ranboo chuckles as he makes sets the table. A few minutes later Phil walks in with Techno, yawning.

"Sorry I woke up late. I'll start breakfast soon." Phil says, but notices Tubbo.

"Tubbo?" Phil and Techno says shocked.

Tubbo explains to them what he told Ranboo as he passes out the food. PhanTommy then enters, smiling.

"Good morning!" PhanTommy says as he takes a seat.

A chorus of morning and hellos are heard.

"Hey, Ranboo could you go wake up Michael?" Tubbo asks.

"Yeah."

Ranboo stands up and enters Michael's room. A few moments later, Ranboo exits carrying a sleepy Michael. Tubbo takes a mental picture of the cute moment and smiles. They 6 of them then start to eat.

---

Tubbo and Ranboo are sitting at the table with the book. Tubbo looks to Ranboo.

"I think we may finish this one in the next day or so."

"So do I." Ranboo exclaims, opening the book.

~~~

I'm sorry that I'm such a burden. I'm sorry that I'm always hurting. I promise I'll stop trying to reach out if that's what you want. You don't have to hear from me again. I'm sorry that I couldn't be good enough. I've tried but I'm dealing with some stuff. I promise I'll leave you alone and I'll learn how to do this on my own.

I feel like I'm a waste of space, like I could be so easily replaced. People only ever stick around out of pity. I'd be doing them a favor if I went away. What if I left and never came back? Would anyone call and ask where I'm at? I know it's wrong to think those things, but when I'm no one first choice, how can I net feel like that?

I feel like no one knows me because, you know my name, not my Story. You've heard what I've done, not what I've been through. If you were in my shoes, you would most likely fall the first step. So don't say you know me. You know of me.