3 months later

~No one POV~

It has been 3 months since the funeral. Statues and memorials of Tommy have been built. Most people went back to their usual daily routine. Except for a few. 

Puffy had left, she found an old pirate ship, which turned out to be hers and she left. Foolish went with her, as Tubbo had informed him that Snowchester was disbanded and Tubbo had nuked the place with one of the remaining nukes. He hid the last nuke, just in case. 

Sam, well, no one knows what Sam is up too. He finished the hotel, in memory of Tommy, but has not been seen since. Most people think he is staying in the prison or looking for Niki. 

Ghostbur has also not been seen since the funeral and they way he left, unnerves everyone. 

The four, Techno, Phil, Ranboo, and Tubbo, haven't left their area. Tubbo hadn't even left the house.

---

Tubbo wakes up and exits his room. Techno, Phil, and Ranboo look at him shocked. 

Tubbo for the past 3 months had not left his room by his own accord. He had been grieving Tommy. Once a day Techno or Phil would have to force Tubbo out of his room to eat, shower, and do necessary care. Other than that Tubbo would be in his room either sleeping or crying.

They had started to get really worried for him. But they agreed that if it didn't stop in a week they would intervene and do anything to help him, so seeing as though Tubbo had left his room willingly was a shock.

"Morning." Tubbo mumbled. 

"Morning. Would you like something to eat?" Phil asks.

"Yes please."

Phil started to make something for Tubbo. Not brining up Tommy or the fact Tubbo had left his room willingly. Ranboo sat down across from Tubbo, not sure what to say.

"I want to visit Logstedshire." Tubbo spoke up.

"Why?" Ranboo inquired.

"I want to fix it and make it into a memorial for Tommy. He deserves it."

Ranboo nods, "How about we head over after breakfast?"

"Let me shower first, though."

Ranboo nods, happy to see him talking and doing something.

---

Tubbo exits Ranboo's house. Ranboo and Tubbo start making their way to Logstedshire in silence. Once there they stand there. Then they head over to the crater. Tubbo closes his eyes and takes a deep breath.

Ranboo goes and looks around, until Tubbo is ready. As he does he comes across a small dock, that Tommy made. He looks at and sees its called "The Writing Dock."

There is a small chair at the edge next to a jukebox. Ranboo notices someone sitting in the chair. Shocked he takes a step forward. He steps on a pressure plate. He winces waiting for something to happen, but the only thing that happens is chest appears.

The person in the chair, turns. The person looks no older than 5. His face grey and devoid of all color, but contrasted by his eyes, a bright vibrant blue. His hair long, and matted. What is the most shocking, is the wings behind him. They are almost ruined. Like they haven't been touched in years.

The person stands up in excitement.

"RANBOO!" The person yells and hugs Ranboo.

Ranboo tenses up, not knowing who this kid is. But regardless, he hugs back.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" Ranboo asks once the kid lets go.

"Oh right. Sorry. Mum always said to introduce my self first. I'm PhanTommy. I'm a ghost! BOO!" The kid jumps, trying to scare the half enderman.