Book, Pain, Sadness

~No One's POV~

"This is gonna be painful." Tubbo jokes.

Ranboo stares at Tubbo for a moment before laughing, "You are dark."

"Yeah, we'll it's either you got self deprecating and dark jokes or me going into my room and becoming depressed again." Tubbo chuckles.

"I didn't say it was a bad thing."

"Whatever. Let's just keep reading."

~~~
Day 10,

I don't feel like putting "in exile" anymore. You know that I'm in exile, everyone does. Even Techno.

Speaking of Techno, he visited me today. It was nice.

It almost felt like when we were younger. When the three of us would play fight. That's what we did. But Techno ended up actually killing me, but he didn't take my last life.

I miss home. Ghostbur keeps going back and then returning. I feel like he likes L'manburg more than Logstedshire, but I don't blame him.

Dream did say that I could visit everyone on Christmas. That's 11 days from now, so just gotta keep going.

December 13th, 2020

~~~

There is a brief silence.

"I remember when Techno, Wil, Tommy, and I were kids, it was fun. Now...it's just a memory. I wish I could go back." Tubbo says to Ranboo.

Ranboo looks at Tubbo concerned, "You do know those memories Tommy had were fake right?"

"Then how do we both have the same vivid memories."

"No one knows."

"Well shit."

~~~

Day 18,

Nothing much as happened in the past 8 days. Dream visited me 3 times. It feels like every other day.

I did wake up the other day and there was a miniature Christmas tree. It means no one has forgotten about me, yet.

SapNap and Dream visited today. They tormented me by going in and out of the Dream SMP portal. They brought a picture of the huge Christmas tree. I was tempted to jump into the lava and end it all. But of course, Dream stopped me.

Another day, more hunger, more sadness. Just need to keep pressing forward to Christmas. 4 days to go.

December 21st, 2020.

~~~

"Oh god, I had no idea they did that. He must have felt horrible." Tubbo mumbled.

"No one knew." Ranboo reassured him.

~~~

Day 20,

Happy birthday Tubbo. I hope you had a good day.

December 23rd, 2020

~~~

"He wrote to me on my birthday...I did nothing for his." Tubbo mumbled, feeling guilty.

~~~

Day 22,

Yesterday was Christmas. It was so fucking cold, but it was fun.

I talked to Ranboo, Quackity, and Fundy. I told them to come visit me. I tried to talk to Tubbo, but it seemed he was avoiding me.

I wanted to apologize. Tell him he's right. Tell him I wish I had listened to him because now I know that the Discs aren't as important as family and friends and Tubbo.