08

Zoeys POV

I have been good so far with my relationship. We have been dating for a couple weeks now and it's great. Cat and Sheeran have been dating for a week and it's so cute when he sings to her. Magy and Hayes are even cuter! We have to wait until Emma gets a bae and then we can quadruple date!

Magy's POV

On Saturday, Cat, Ed, Hayes, and I went out to eat. It was Cat and Ed's half a week anniversary and Hayes and I's one week anniversary. Emma and Zoey didn't want to tag along so the four of us went to Olive Garden. I rode with Cat and the guys said they would meet us there.

I could see the golden arches and I told Cat to pull in. I got a Big Mac and pretty much swallowed it whole. I knew we were about to eat, but I was starving. I also didn't want to look like a pig in front of Hayes. So when we got to the restaurant, I would eat like a civilized little lady.

When Cat and I walked in to sit with Hayes and Ed we were shocked that they had gotten separate tables. Well that instantly made it awkward. We thought it was gonna be a group thing. Cat and I gave each other a weird look and sat with our dates.

"Hi, beautiful," Hayes greeted me warmly.

"What?" I reply, Hayes was staring at me really strangely.

"I'm just really happy, thats all," Hayes replies with a large grin.

"Well same here handsome," I say as my face flushes with pink.

The waiter sat a basket of breadsticks on the table.

"Wanna see who can eat the most breadsticks?" Hayes asks.

"Um no," I drag out my words and dramatically pause, "Just kidding! You're on, Babe!"

"OK! Ready. Steady, GO!" Hayes screams in a competitive tone.

The timer on his phone ticked down quickly. We had each eaten 7 breadsticks.

"Tied wow, okay well I'm really full," I say stunned at the score.

"Nuh uh!" Hayes replies.He grabbed the bread basket and scooped out the crumbs, and shoved them in his mouth.

"Kiss the winner?" Hayes asks.

"Ewwww no," I shake my head at the crumbs that were plastered all over his mouth. I couldn't help but laugh at his messiness.

"OK OK now I'll be a good date," Hayes says. A big smirk came across his face. I knew he was holding in laughter. Our date wasn't serious or formal. It was fun and exciting. I never worried about saying the wrong thing or offending him because even though I hadn't said it yet, he knew I loved him.

Cat's POV

When Magy and I entered the restaurant we both scurried to our separate tables. As soon as Ed's eyes met mine he sprung out of his seat to help push me into mine.

"Y-you look very stunning tonight, Cat," Ed stuttered out.

I loved how nervous he was, it was rather cute. I was very grateful for him to have noticed my efforts in my outfit; a teal dress that was a shear material with some sandals and a bundle of bracelets.

"Why thank you, Teddy! You don't look too bad yourself!" I winked. Ed gave me a small smile that evolved into a full on grin, such a sight.

That night consisted of us downing a hecka ton of food. We finished it all off with a chocolate cake. It was amazing.

After E and I's fight over the bill, he payed. I was never comfortable with people paying for me, but he wasn't having it. I was grateful and thanked him.

Magy and Hayes had already gone so Ed and I were heading out together. While we were walking down the rows of tables, I spotted familiar raven colored hair.

There sat in a booth was my brother and my best friend with a couple other friends I had met before. Dan's eyes met mine in panic.

"Hey Dan! I thought you and Phil were crashing back at the house?" Dan seemed a bit nervous with his odd expression.

"Oh uh, last minute plans, gotta love 'em!" He spit out in a rush.

Weird.

I played along and continued my night with Ed. We headed to the park to go look at the pond. This was perfect.

///

- Grace
- Magy
- Megan