Chapter : 22

One more to go, stay tight❣️

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Once a great Wang Yibo, rising sun in the Business world who had owned millions of acres of lands, numerous uncountable buildings and places, was now sitting inside a small smelly place which we called a real prison in common. 

One who was always seen with his bodyguards, fans, servants and workers was now all alone in the dark  rotten place. A tycoon who never she'd a single tears in his whole life, couldn't stop his fucking tears today! 

One who was proud to be a controller, was being controlled by these mere officers. A powerful man who always liked to capture anything he desires, the very same man was locked in a prison because of his Karma. 

How destiny changes, no one knows or controls. Wang Yibo, who had no tears left to shed, wiped his eyes with the back of his palm carelessly when he saw the same broken figure standing in front of his cell. 

Zhan. Yibo thought he was hallucinating, leaning his back more to the cold wall for support, he laughed maniacally as he thought how his mind was now playing with him when suddenly he heard his voice, Zhan's broken voice. 

"W-Why? Why are you still laughing?! Oh yes! Feeling pleased that you finally pushed me to that extent where I'm hurt even without you, your presence,  your shadow..! Right?! You have had too many effects on this broken soul of mine, I'm honoured..hahahaha..

but know what? I'm happy..yeah..I'm damn happy by sending you to jail to rot here for your entire lifetime! I'm happy because now you will feel pain and not me! I'm happy because now you will cry like I have been crying all these months. I'm happy.. I'm very happy..hahaha..aHAHAHAHa!"

"Then why these tears, huh? Don't tell me you have laughed excessively to get them automatically!"

"Shut up! Does it even matter if I am hurt or not? Crying or laughing? Alive or dead? You proved me a curse and I gave it's evidence. I s-shot them.. My Shijie who left no effort in loving me and A'Chang, who could turn the whole world upside down just for me, I tried to kill them..No! I-I almost have ki-killed them..I-I-I'm.. I-I'm a m-mur-murderer... Yes! I'm c-cursed..am a, b-bad omen..I-I'm w-worst.."

And Zhan again broke down in loud sobs followed by hiccups and chokes. Yibo shook his head as he asked, 

"If you're that remorseful and kind hearted then why even shoot them in the first place?"

"I was insane! And know what..You made me likewise! (Standing up clumsily) What would I have done in that condition? From the moment I got adopted to this family, I swore to treat each of them like my own family members! 

I was ready to give them the love and care they needed and I did. Even though I was hurt from inside due to the sudden death of my real p-parent, I still smiled and cheered for them. I accepted them wholeheartedly. 

We were very happy together even though my siblings hadn't taken me as a family member from heart but I always kept smiling, trying to win their hearts and after a much longer period, they finally opened up to me. Treating me as one.

 When I was still young and living with them, I made sure to help them in everything they needed. Be it Cheng's homework or Shijie's projects. I used to stay up all night with the assigned work to complete them in time without leaving a single mistake. They  often went to sleep early without waiting for me or saying anything.