Chapter : 3

Previously,

"What r u doing here?"

"(Smirking) for proposing a deal!"

"Deal? What deal?"

"Marrying me and letting go of ZhanZhan.."

Currently,

"Deal? What deal?"

"Marrying me and letting go of ZhanZhan.."

"(Surprised) What? What did you said? Marrying you and letting go of Xiao Zhan? Huh?"

"(A little scared) Y-yeah"

"Pffffttttt...hahahahahaha..ahahaha..!!"

Yibo laughed hysterically while dropping himself upon the bed which bounced a little. Amy stood up angrily, greeting his teeth out of frustration, he asked,

"What's so funny that you're laughing likewise?!!"

Yibo stopped finally and sat up straight while hanging his legs down, staring deeply at the standing figure,

"You think am that low, huh? Just like your lowkey boyfriend..oh no correction...your ex boyfriend, right?"

"You!!"

"Yes me! Its Wang Yibo here not someone else who will forget how you humiliated him in public, the one who was never been in a scandal before, just because of a mere girl, have to take uncountable actions just to stop the rumours!! Even tho we were friends, you never ever tried to talk with me beforehand! You're selfish!

And now see, just because of you, your lover will be the sacrificial lamb! He will be the one to payback of both of your crimes but that doesn't mean I have let you go! You will be eventually hurt when you get to see your lover suffering, his pain, his tears! Your heart will ache every day, each second but you wouldn't able to help him and I Wang Yibo will make sure of that! Now, get out!"

Yibo yelled upon which Amy trembled but didn't go. Instead, she kneeled down in front of the seated Yibo while pleading with almost teary eyes,

"Yi-Yi—"

"Stop! You don't have any right to call me by my name! I'm Mr. Wang for you! Or you can call me Sir, I will not mind!"

Amy's face grimaced but she still begged,

"Look Yi—Sorry, Mr. Wang, please whatever I did was my fault. Please don't-don't drag Zhanzhan in this. You wanna humiliate me, do it. Wanna play dirty (choking*) then play with me but please..(crying) let go of Zhanzhan..I swear..I will do any-anything for you i-if you let him go..please.."

Taking a interest, Yibo stood up. Considering over the offer, he circled around the poorly shaking and crying figure. Then, stood at front of him and leaned down a little. Lifting her jaw, he forced her to look up as he replied,

"You said you are ready to do anything for your useless lover, right?"

"Nodding while closing her swollen eyes."

"Good, then when we r spending our night together?"

Amy couldn't believed in her ears as the words slipped out from Yibo's mouth making her shot opened her round wide eyes. She almost stuttered while asking for confirmation,

"W-what?"

"Yes, the thing I want you to do is to have sex with me. Apart from it what else do I need, huh? I have everything, money, fame, reputation. What else can you give me, huh?" He smirked when Amy's expression tensed.

"Don't worry, I will not force you for this and am not rushing it too. Go home and think about it well. Just a night with me secretly, then you can move on with your life, marry the one you want. No one will ever know. And in return, I will let go of your lover."