~veinticuatro~

Catalina: I'm not talking about that. I said smiling and heading to grab my purse and keys.

Brianna: oou we're we going. She asked jumping off my bed.

Catalina: I'm going to go eat some tacos, y'all want to come I ask both of them.

Zarella: Due bitch let's go she said heading downstairs.

I head downstairs and towered Antonio and sad eyes are to ask if they want to come eat.

Antonio: yea let me change real quick.

Catalina: That's fine take your time I'm going to go ask oscar if he wants to come I said heading outside with brianna and zarella.

I could hear Antonio and sad eyes saying ooou sarcastically and I just roll my eyes heading to spookys house.

I knock on the door and he comes out fully dressed with his chain, a black t-shirt and some black Dickies.

You look good Hermosa he said kissing me in the cheek.

I smiled, thank you so do you uh I actually came here to ask you if you wanted to go get breakfast with us i asked him.

He smiled a Little and nodded yea breakfast sounds good Mami let's go he said grabbing his keys.

You going in your car I asked him?

He scrunched his eyebrows, No we are he said holding my hand taking me to the car.

Oh let me tell them I'm going to ride with you I told him and he nodded waiting by the passenger door.

I walked over to them and Antonio and sad eyes were already walking out the house.

Hey you take my car and ride with the boys, I'm going with Oscar I told z.

She grinned Hella big which made me smile a little. He's letting you in his car mmm interesting she said.

Shut up mensa I'll meet you guys at the restaurant I said and headed back to Oscar.

He opened the car door for me and I thanked him while getting in. Who knew the big scary cholos had a soft spot I thought to myself.

As we were driving he put is hand on my thigh and I couldn't help but smile and blush a little.

You look beautiful Mami he said looking at me then looking back at the road.

Thanks I said confused because I have something simple on.

He parked his car infront of the Juan's restaurant. He jumps out and comes to my side and opens the door for me. I grab my purse and smile while getting out and looking at him.

Catalina: Thank you Mr. Diaz I said a bit sarcastic.
He laughed and walked behind me as we went inside and grabbed a table for me and him. Briana and the rest of them sat in a booth across the room.

I looked at Oscar and smiled as he kept looking at me.

Catalina: what I asked him looking down at the table.

Oscar: Nothing you just look beautiful as always he said which made me look up at him and smile hard.

Catalina: Thank you I said and looked at the waiter coming our way.

Waiter: Hello what would you guys like he asked me and Oscar.

I looked at Oscar and back at the menu.
Oscar: um I'll have a Barbacoa and carne asada and a coke  he said handing the guy his menu.