~Seis~

We get out of the movie laughing. Damn I told yall that movie would be good I tell them. Yea it was monse says. We get in my car and head to panda Express they all voted for.
I get down and pay for everything and we head to our table that is reservedfpr us we put pur stuff down but they all left me and oscar.

So did you like the movie I ask oscar as I look for what I want.
Yea it was funny as fuck he says.
Yea it was.Thank you for today he says. I needed the break you know from the gang.

Of course I mean you were there for me when I was at my worst so I kinda owe you. I just wish manuel could have came but he wanted to stay with antonio i said getting an egg roll.

You know I'll always be here for you if you need me he says and I smile at him as we head back to the table to eat.
We finish eating and I go and drop everyone off.

Me oscar and Cesar were last because we live across the street from each other.
Thank you for today Cesar says as he gets out. No problem I say waving bye.
It was just me and oscar. You good ma
He asks me.

Yea I know it's not going to get easy tho you know with everything that's happend. I know he says holding my hand and for some reason I got butterflies. Thank you for being there for me yesterday I tell him.Your welcome and sad eyes was there too he says. Yea I know I have to talk to him in a little bit or tomorrow I said.

I get out of the car and lock the doors. I walk around the car so I could say bye to oscar.

We were standing so close I had to look up to him because he is pretty tall.

He begins to lean closer to me, and this time I let him instead of pushing him away. He softly grasps my face and kisses me as I kiss him back aswell.  His lips are so soft,  this kiss was so soft,passionate, caring it wasn't like me or my ex.  As I kiss him it's like I forget everything that has happend it's just me and him.We pull apart for us to catch our breath. Good night muneca he says out of breath,Good night oscar I say walking inside.

As I walk inside I grab my lips and smile as I feel tingles and goosebumps.

Before i could walk in sad eyes comes and pulls me into a hug carrying me. Manuel (aka sad eyes) put me down I yell laugh. Fuck I missed you babygirl he says letting me down. I missed you to I say hugging him. You good he asks. Yea you know just dealing with it I say.

Hey if you need anything you know you can talk to me. I tell him thanks still kind of out of it from thinking of me and Oscar's kiss.

He kisses me on my cheek and tells me  goodnight babygirl and tell your bro that I'll be there in the morning. Ok I tell him.

I go inside and see antonio and mom at the table.
What's wrong I asked. Nothing mija antonio wants to go to collect money from the guys that hired yall. What no your injured I remind him.I'll go when is it.

Its tomorrow at 11am. Ok mami I'll go antonio you need to rest. I go amd hug them good night mami and antonio. I walk to my room and text oscar.

Catalina: hey just wanted to say goodnight😴.

Read...

He left me on read I scoff whatever. I fall asleep.

I wake up to my alarm going off. Its 10 am. Damn I get up and take a shower. I dry my hair then do it. I put a little makeup on and change.

 I put a little makeup on and change