~cinco~

I wake up filling a little better also in someones arms I look to see oscar holding me. I gaze at him for just a moment he is so handsome I thought to myself.

I try to move but as I do he wakes up. Mhm are you okay muneca he asks and I cant help but smile a bit.

I have to use the bathroom I quickly tell him.Oh sorry he says moving his arm. I grab my phone and head to the restroom.

Miss calls from mom,z,bri,ruby, monse,jamal, Cesar, and sad eyes.

I message the group chat with monse

Catalina:sorry I missed you guys calls I was sleeping. I will see you guys later.

I text bri and z telling them I'm good just need sometime to myself.

I call my mom.
Hola mija are you ok?

Yes mama I'm fine I just need sometime to myself I tell her.

Ok mija but call me if you need anything I should be able to bring Antonio home today mija she says.

That's good um mom can you call dylan and the rest and tell them what happend i..I have some business to handle I ask her.

Of course mija be carful she tells me.
Always mama.

I wash my face and grab some cloths I had in my restroom closet which were some skinny jeans, and a black tshirt.I had put my black and white jordans on.

As I'm walking out and putting on my belt I see oscar sitting on my bed looking at me.
What business you gotta handle he asks me.
I sign just something to clear my head I tell him.I walk to my draw and grab my gun putting it in my purse,and no I'm not going to kill anyone I tell him as I zip my bag up.

I was walking out when oscar grabbed my hand. Do you want me to come he asks me with so much concern I havent seen oscar like this since we were kids I thought to myself.

Wow do I see feelings ins the big bad spooky I ask him playfully.  He smacks his teeth noo I'm just asking you know since you seem a little sad he says all manly.

No it's fine thank you for asking me tho I tell him while smiling. Why you smiling he asks me with a shy smile. You make me happy I tell him and he smiles.  I have to head out I tell him and he nods.

but thank you for staying with me earlier I say hugging him which he returns. I walk to my car as he heads to his house, Hey I hear oscar yell. Yes I say turning around, I'll see you later he asks me. Yea I said jumping in my car and heading out.

I go to my tios boxing gym and change.