🤦‍♀️veintiuno🤦‍♀️

I woke up and got ready for school.

I also had to bring my running cloths because our dance teacher wants us to run a five laps around the track today ugh

I could just be late and go during 2nd period but then I would have to run alone soo.

I grab my things and head to school.

When i get to school i see cesar and olivia talking, more like flirting and I shake my head. I head to the girls bathroom to change into my running cloths and head to the track with the rest of my class.

I put on my headphones and play my music to get me hyped for this run. As I was about to run briannas ex stopped me with her little minion.

Jazmin- Running wont help you lose that belly fat I hope you know that Catalina. She said laughing with her friend

Catalina- Yea well maybe this run could help you, who knows you might accidentally trip and fall on your face, maybe then you'll be way prettier.
Her friend was going to laugh untill she looked at her.

Jazmin- aren't you like prego with spooky uh He'll be way better with me.who knows I might just fuck him next.

Catalina- Your really something jaz, first of all I'm not pregnant and second oscar dont go for basic bitches like you, sorry I said and went to start my laps

Jazmin is really pissing me off, first she cheats on my bestfriend, then she tries to talk shit to me,ME Smh now shes bringing up spooky. She better watch it.

I finished all 5 of my laps and went to sit on the bleachers. Thanksgivings is next week so we just come this week then were off the week of Thanksgiving.

As I was walking to the bleachers I bumped into Carlos.

Carlos- Hey lena
He said talking off his helmet from football practice.

Catalina- Hey

Carlos- what did jazmin want with you
He asks with consern in his eyes.